tuscl

BBBJ and BBFS

Electronman
Too much of a good thing is never enough
In metro Detroit clubs, extras are often available and BBBJs are not uncommon. It seems that BBFS is becoming increasingly more common. Anyone noticing increased availability of BB services (either in the clubs, OTC or AMPs) in other areas of the country?

23 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    IME - in many a black club BBFS can be had more than one would think.

And even @ Follies w/ some of the ebonies (not sure about the whitegirls there).
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    Makes sense, now that HIV/AIDS has been eradicated.

Seriously though, there should be no concern with getting a BBBJ from a stripper. I would never do BBFS though...too risky.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @Papi: “IME - in many a black club BBFS can be had more than one would think.”

Around here, it’s the black strippers who *won’t* do BB, even for BJs.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Nope, not even if BB were desired.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    @gmd:

IME many a black dancer may do BBFS but not BBBJ (many will fuck you bareback but don't like sucking dick) - by "many" I don't mean most, but more than one would think and much more than the other races IME w.r.t. bareback fucking (with the caveat I don't interact with white dancers too-much).
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’d stay away from those that want to do BBFS ITC.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve done covered FS in a black clubs a few times. Never tried to go BBFS in any club - as I don’t want to catch a too many stds -
  • DeclineToState
    7 years ago
    BBBJ is not without its risks, according to World Health Organization, as reported here:

http://www.businessinsider.com/world-hea…
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    So many people with subhuman intelligence on this board. BBFS with hookers??? What are you thinking???
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    BBFS & BBBJ is not as prevalent as the reviews of Follies seem to indicate. I don't want to call the reviewers liars but some are certainly stretching the truth.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Bareback is not common but the fact it happens at all is a lot
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Considering that 70% of single black women have genital herpes (and the percentage is probably higher for sex workers or promiscuous black women), that's a pretty big risk, like playing Russian roulette, but with only one cylinder empty instead of filled.
  • anthony6613
    7 years ago
    In Detroit, I have not seen an increase in offering of BBFS. BBBJ is not uncommon, but I usually have to insist on it because most strippers want to do covered.
  • londonguy
    7 years ago
    Exactly Dougster, any guy that does BBFS is an idiot and needs a check up from the neck up.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    So looks like blondes and brunettes dont do BBBJ and BBFS ITC
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    BB is an extremely bad idea.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Any dancer who offers me BB anything is, in my mind, covered in those radioactive warning symbols.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    BBFS is riskier because in addition to disease, do you really want the mother of your child to be a sex worker?
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I don't know how common BBFS is, but I do know there are girls in Detroit clubs that won't hesitate to go BB. I once had to end a VIP session because the girl offered to go BBFS.

There are two things I learned from this experience.

1) Even though a supply of condoms should be available in the club, it is never a bad idea to bring your own condoms

2) If you don't want BBFS, make sure you discuss it with the girl before going to VIP. That way, you aren't caught off guard when she suddenly offers BBFS when you weren't expecting it.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    My experience matches Papi's. In S. FL I wouldn't go so far as to say its common, but a lot of girls do it and or even prefer it. I don't keep stats or anything, but it definitely feels like I have to stop these girls from hopping on before I put on a condom a lot more often. Its not unheard of for them to be like "are you sure" or "we don't have to" or whatever too. It's certainly more prevalent with the black girls over the cuban girls, the regular american white girls are kinda rare in these parts so its hard to say about them. Girls who cover up ITC also seem to assume that when we go OTC I'm just not going to wear one. Its especially true in the morning, even if we used one the night before.

I'm not promoting it and don't partake, but it feels like its on the rise. I could be underestimating it since I don't ask for it, I'm just noticing the trend of girls who are offering or even asking.
  • goldmongerATL
    7 years ago
    @Follies, BBBJ is in the minority, but still fairly common. I have had several offers of BBFS for an upcharge but not as much recently. Partook once or twice.Why? IDK.

Now at Oasis, (see thread on High School baby strippers) I have been known take a chance with a newbie.

As for girls refusing to use a cover, never experienced that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Per @Dolfan's post, most dancers in SoFlo are either Latinas (mostly Cuban) or black - I mostly stick to the chocolate but the times I've done extras w/ a Cuban dancer it was covered everything or no dice (with the exception of a short black-haired Colombian @ Cheetah Hallandale which sat on it bare while grinding on me RCG in the LD-room - def was not expecting it)
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    So far I have only met three who offered BBFS. Two in Detroit, one in Tampa. First time I had negotiated two hundred to go all the way and once she jacked me off nice and good she says, forgot to add it's an extra $100 for no condom. I thought she was upselling for a BBBJ, and told her that's a bit too much so I guess I'll go for a CBJ. She right up says, no that's uncovered, it's a hundred more to fuck me without. I told her I don't do that, and she answers back, "probably a good idea," and on she goes.

Another time it was similar. The third one in one of the mid tier clubs in Detroit, i.e. not Bogie's or Henry's, was a bit different. The dancer tried to upsell a half hour, including BBFS and for a little over a grand. Suspected a ROB so stopped after two songs.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion