Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I know that nobody on here would ever do any of these things. At least I hope no

shadowcat
shadowcatVIP63065448

Atlanta suburb

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Replies (6)Latest

Profile picture for Rick999
Rick999
•

The girl with a piece of rusty metal in her vagina had a serious problem. The girl that claimed her BF left a cell phone and money in her vagina during sex has another issue.

The person who got a peanut butter jar in their rectum? No words.

There are lots of crazy people.

Profile picture for rattdog
rattdog
•

rectum: CIGAR TUBE TO RELIEVE HEMORRHOIDS must have thought this was an upgrade from preparation h.

Profile picture for Uprightcitizen
Uprightcitizen
•

Rectum? Damn near killed 'em!

Profile picture for Liwet
Liwet
•

Nothing crazy about having a kink; if you want to put it up your ass, rock on.

Profile picture for topmandd
topmandd
•

Just remember folks - feathers are one thing - but when you go and use the whole chicken - a little beyond kinky.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

When I was a kid - I stuck a toy soldier up my nose - and it was painful getting it out. But it was far less painful than the beating I would have gotten if I had to go to the hospital to have it removed!

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement