tuscl

Holiday OTC Hunting Season

whodey
Fat bastard that can afford to fuck hot strippers
Monday, December 25, 2017 5:59 PM
This could turn out to be the best week of the year for OTC hunting. I was texting an out of town stripper to let her know I will be in her city later this week and looking for some OTC fun. Normally when I do this she says that she will have to check her work schedule to see when she will be available and eventually try to talk me into paying for her early tipout to leave work to meet at my desired time or propose an alternate time to meet. Instead this time she responded with the following in rapid succession while I was on a phone call and unable to answer: "I'm free whenever you want" "You have no idea how good your timing is, I blew my budget on xmas gifts and I have bills due by New Years" "I'll give you a good deal on a longer visit, maybe an overnight?" "If you're in town for a few days we can work out a discount for multiple sessions" "Maybe we can add a quickie bj before work instead of just meeting in the evening" "I have a friend that can join us for the right price, she usually doesn't do this this but she overspendt too and I told her you are safe" Normally the end of the month is good for new otc finds because of rent coming due. I have also negotiated lower rates from regulars as the 1st approached. I think the next week will be even better since so many of the girls spent their money on gifts. Add in the fact that many of their customers are short on cash around the holidays and it could be a great time for otc. Anyone notice an increase in otc/itc willingness during the week between Christmas and New Year's in the past?

6 comments

• whodey
    7 years ago
    Normally we do $200/hr visit and instead we worked out doing an hour each of the three nights I'm in town for $150/each and $75/each for a morning quickie before work each day. Happy Holidays indeed!
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Not particularly between Christmas and New Year - but yeah the last few days of each month brings out dancers in droves and open for earning opportunities. Mostly rent. My OTC success though has been luck rather than any kind of timing or planning. It's quite random. Have a blast and write some juicy stories !.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    I can't say that this has been my personal experience but it seems like it would make sense being that most PL's, regulars, and high-rollers are probably with their families this week. While I have some work-related downtime until the second week of the year, I'm catching up on bills, putting away the decorations, shopping for after-christmas deals, etc. and the SC is very low on my "to-do" list for a while. Having said that, I'm guessing that there are a lot of other guys who are in the same situation leaving the dancers scrambling to get a few dollars any way they can.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I think you're drastically over-thinking things if you're trying to calculate whether Dec 20th will be better or worse than Dec 27th will be better or worse than Jan 4th. This is one long dead time. At least in my area, in decades of SCing, I can't really tell a difference in stripper motivation; this is all a time when strippers are highly motivated and PLs are scarce.
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I always hear that OTC is more readily available near the end of the month, and I understand why that might be true, but AFAIK the timing of my 20-some OTC dates has been random. That's because in general I don't see a stripper OTC until we've spent several afternoons together ITC, talking and drinking and doing dances or VIPs, so that the OTC date happens when we're both ready and not because it's the 29th of the month.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    If I was in certain parts of the country I am sure that I would be like a pig in shit right now, but here in the Sunshine Belt, this is when the snowbirds start flocking down here. So sadly, I expect the clubs to pick up this week
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion