tuscl

Christmas eve or Christmas day/night SCimg

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Anyone SC Christmas eve (24th) or Christmas day/night (25th).

19 comments

• wallanon
    7 years ago
    Not this year.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Not this year.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I was planning on going tonight, but already did too much drinking at home.
    Not risking the drive.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    About 10-years ago I SCed on a Dec 25th evening around 10 pm - it was a smallish black-club in Miami which is typically open during the day but closed on this Dec 25th dayshift as to be expected and opened in the early-eve - I got there around 10 pm and it was a decent crowd and # of dancers - but past midnight it was beyond SRO where it was difficult to even find a place to stand with a line outside about 30-deep that resembled a mob - decided it was best to bail and I had a rough time getting past the mob outside wanting to get in - went for a cruise in South-Beach and passed by the club about 2-hours later on my way home and there were half a dozen cop-cars outside with their lights on, I assume things got out of hand.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I did go to a SC on the 23rd... dancer and PL turnout was middling for the club. Spent about $200 in drinks and dancers on a girl. It uh, seemed as if she liked me. :-}
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    not this year. i have in the past, tho
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I have to go buy 4 Lokos for Juice and me. We're going to party !!! Who needs hos. txtittyfag/Douchester has assumed the position. We've got 2 shipments of telephone poles to use. :)
  • doctorevil
    7 years ago
    Yes--spur of the moment visit to Follies early on Christmas eve. Turned out to be one of my better visits. Was there about an hour. Things were kind of slow; very slow actually. Didn't see much that interested me, was thinking about leaving, and then up walks a pretty, statuesque blonde. Treated myself to an early Christmas present.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Ho ho ho, doctorevil. A good time was had by all. Congrats.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I would certainly prefer to be at a club tonight instead of sitting home watching the Raiders game alone.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I've never SCed on Christmas, but Christmas Eve doesn't hold any particular meaning to me. Five or so years back, I had an ATF who was pretty desperate for money, so we met during the day on Christmas Eve, it was good...
  • Bavarian
    7 years ago
    I went to the club both Saturday and Sunday. The bartender alone is worth the visit. Didn’t get any dances, just hung out at the bar.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I went to the Rhode Island Dolls Christmas party, which had a weak lineup. Took a chance and Desires had a stellar lineup with no customers. Watched the Patriots game, had a very intense CR and then Chinese food back home. Day after the first day of the ski season so asleep by 8.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Nope. Christmas Day is for family.

I’ve done Xmas Eve on occasion, but never Xmas itself.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    The ladies need to pay for the things they bought their kids they could not afford so they need so those young ladies need our support desperately so the least we can do is show up!
  • jaredlucas
    7 years ago
    Had an impromptu OTC visit this year with a highly motivated dancer who was in need of a couple of Benjamin's. Was fun ... Will repeat
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    The exchange of money and pleasure has its merits but I think that everyone who works in career that's outside of public safety or an essential type of service should take holidays off during the year. For that reason I don't spend any money on Thanksgiving or Christmas.
  • jv014
    7 years ago
    Christmas Day. Incredibly slow. 4 dancers. I left early and avoided a growing mob outside
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion