tuscl

Are Pussy Lickers Born ... or Made?

rh48hr
Wakanda
I thought I would reverse Papi_Chulo's post and ask the guys here do you think your oral skills going down on a woman are natural and innate or did you have to be taught?

Which of the 3 categories do you fall into?
1) You genuinely love cunnilingus for her pleasure and it also turns you on.

2) You lick pussy mainly if not solely for her pleasure but not yours

3) You'd rather drink battery-fluid than go down on a woman

I think I'm a category 1 and I think I was born to do it. The first time I went down on a woman I loved it, it turned me on and she was amazed I had never done it before. I get compliments on my oral talents and have enabled women who said they could not cum by it to do so.

It really turns me on knowing I'm getting my partner excited and I would be reluctant to be with a civi woman who would not let me go down on her.

What say you?

15 comments

• twentyfive
    7 years ago
    It has been said that you are what you eat !
    I’d put that in the same category as you are only as old as the woman you’re fucking.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I generally love doing DATY, and I do it well. But I had to learn.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ Also, women have always loved it, 100%.

Being gentle with her, I want her to be able to go over the top as many times as possible during the time I am with her.

DATY and FIV are capacity multipliers.

Never seen one who had gotten that who is not extremely ready for FS.

SJG
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    1, definitely.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
  • Warrior15
    7 years ago
    We're born. I'm not sure that I actually like the licking itself. But I genuinely LOVE to see the girl writhing around in pleasure. Then she will do the reciprocal on me.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    I have a huge fetish for vulva and vagina, so definitely #1 for me. If she likes it, that's cool, too.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Taught. Women are like people, they are all different.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I'll also add that my enthusiasm quadrupled when they started shaving. When I first started pleasuring them the bushes were like forests. Now, I can focus on giving pleasure, not moving through the forest of hair.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ I second that.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1 - a pussy is a beautiful thing

But it's not a must-have for me nor something I'd do with every encounter, but if she puts it in my face then I def get the urge to dive-in
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    Once, while in a threesome with two strippers OTC I noticed that they were getting off more on each other’s oral ministrations than mine and asked. They both said I was doing it too hard and offered lessons. They graded my performance and after a couple of tutorials was told I was between an 8 and a 9. Clearly a learned skill which improves with practice.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Like the Gaga says - I was born this way
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Definitely made. Not that I don't enjoy doing it, but I was like gawker at first and needed lessons. One of my old favorites eventually said I did it better than some lesbians, although whether that was SS was debatable.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    1 for me and its definately a learned skill. There is allot going on down there and it lakes skill in hitting the right target with the right technique. I actually enjoy giving almost as much as getting great oral.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion