tuscl

Weekend of 6/28; Who's making a TJ run this week?

rh48hr
Wakanda
Just got to San Diego for a week's vacation. Going to hit TJ at least once, but would like to make multiple trips. Might make trip one tonight.

Any mongers headed that way? Let me know if you want to meet up!

27 comments

• Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I plan on being out there next week some time for at least one (maybe two) days.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Cool. PM me.
  • elosodeazucar
    5 years ago
    I'm new here. But I've been reading TUSCL for a while and am making my first trip to tj. I'll be there on Sunday.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Im standing in a god awful line just to get through the border into Mexico right now. Longest line ive ever had to stand in getting in. Im through the gate so ive got to wait either way. So im going I meet a cool chica tonight. I might try to make my way back again on Sunday.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    First trip in the books. Solid but not spectacular. I'll think about going again on Sunday.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I will be in TJ on Tuesday and Wednesday, July 2 & 3.

I am going to try to be at HK by 12pm to watch the WWC match USA v England.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    ^^^^^^ I'm going to be at the motel in San Ysidro, eating pizza, watching the WWC match, and enjoying the pussy juice smells which come wafting across the border.

SJG
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Cristobal - I am planning on heading down there on Wednesday. But it might not be until late.

Im also probably going tomorrow night (Sunday) For anyone else who might be headed there.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    i’m probably gonna be in hk the monday and tuesday after the fourth...

been a long time since my last visit.......

i absolutely miss tj.

it’s been OK hangin here at the Casa in NW Arizona. been selling some stuff that I have accumulated over the last 50 years. Believe me... being a collector of material stuff is nuts. i’d rather collect epic memories..
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    this morning... I found a young rattlesnake guarding some of my supposed ‘treasures’...
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I was poking around my junk pile and thought it was weird that suddenly I heard a sound similar to air escaping from a tire. I looked more closely and fuck. here is this little rattler looking at me... cocked ready to strike.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Glad you got away and are able to post about it.

I assume you are talking about indoors.

SJG

Freak Hailstorm Buries Mexican City Under Feet of Ice
    https://weather.com/storms/severe/video/…

Methane on Mars Sign of Life?
    https://weather.com/science/space/video/…
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Must made my second TJ tripof my vacation week.

Quick trip. In and out in under two hours.

Went to HK. Lots of chicas for a Monday but I have to say there were a lot that fall below HK standards in my opinion.

Plenty of attractive ones as well but none that stood out.

But to be honest, this was a disappointing venture. Found a seat and no meseros came over to get me a drink or find a girl for me. Then I had a chica I did not find attractive at all come up and start to feel me up then ask for a dollar. I didn't invite her and didn't find her attractive. I basically gave her a dollar to go away.

After that I got up made one more trip around and them went over to adelitas to check out the scene. Found a dancer to my liking and had a fun time (review to come shortly).

Look to get back down there on Wednesday night.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    Yeah, Monday & Tuesday are usually the worst days to go with regard to talent because many BGs take those days off (Wednesday is a close third).

Nevertheless, I've had great experiences on Mondays too.

In my opinion, there is a never bad time to go to HK.

I know @countryman5434 is having a blast and I am in my way there.

I will be there until Wednesday but not sure until what time.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @rh48hr

From my experience, I do not let the mesero bring me a BG, only one time did he bring me someone I enjoyed their company, I prefer to find my own.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    I have one particular mesero (jesus presently #55) that knows what I like. he’s brought to me some girls that are homeruns and grand slams.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    ( if you haven’t noticed... the hk mesero numbers are NOT permanently assigned.
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Good stuff fellas. I just thought it was interesting that I sat there for 10 minutes and they didn't even bother to ask me if I wanted a drink.

My last time at HK a mesero brought me a BG after finding out what I liked which led to a threesome so I was hoping for something similar.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Yeah, usually the meseros won't leave you the F alone. That's weird nobody checked on you when you actually wanted one. Probably won't ever happen again. If it does, just wave one over. They'll be eager to wait on you.
  • OldGringo
    5 years ago
    Also, I hate when the meseros bring me chicas because 9 times out of 10 I'm not interested and I hate sending her away. After once, I tell the mesero thanks, but I prefer to find my own girls.

A lot of chicas will approach you for the dollar hustle. Sometimes I'll give in for a grope if I'm kind of attracted to them. However, I've started to say no often, because if one sees you give a tip, more will approach you. But if they see you say no, less will bother you in my experience. I prefer to save my tips for the girls I'm most attracted to.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Yeah, I'll be approaching girls myself. But if they approach me, just have to decide fast.

SJG
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    I almost never tip to grope the BGs, I don't like the hustle.

However, if I see some a nice ass or titties I need to grope I will go up and tip for a squeeze.

My first time at HK I spend almost $100 tipping for gropes.

• san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Cristobal, we had an article a ways back, guy wrote about after vaginal, doing the girl anally in the dry shower.

Makes sense to be, cause then after that you finally get her high heels off of her and clean up, and the go for the hot tub.

Standing up, in her high heels, holding on to the grab rail!

Ever do it that way?

SJG
  • rh48hr
    5 years ago
    Just finished my third and final trip to TJ in this week.

I stopped in at adelitas, HK, Chicago Club and back to adelitas.

It was my first ever visit to Chicago club and there was some talent there. Also got to see their hot tub/ shaving cream show.

HK was the busiest of course, followed by adelitas and CC. CC had a fourth of July theme going which was weird to see in a Mexican club. Many of the dancers were decked out in red white and blue outfits. One even had a Captain America themed outfit with a miniature shield.

I would check out CC again on a different night for comparison when it's not trying a theme.
  • Cristobal
    5 years ago
    @rh48hr

I was at CC yesterday for a few minutes too (review to follow soon) and I remember the Captain American T Shirt too.
  • Jascoi
    5 years ago
    rh48hr. i’ve said it before. inconsistency is consistent in Tijuana.
  • san_jose_guy
    5 years ago
    Final trip, why?

Anyone go to El Fracaso?

How about Playboy Bar?

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion