tuscl

Baby Powder

PaulDrake
Off again on again PL
Has anyone tried using baby powder around their dick for lap dances? I have seen some guys use a condom or the lapdance pants which are lubricated on the inside. Baby powder would be a dry lubricant that might get some of the same effect.

23 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Back in the 70's in 1 of my only 3 visits to a massage parlor, I was asked if I wanted baby oil or baby powder. I chose the powder and got the only baby powder HJ that I have ever had. Might have been more but the place got busted soon after my visit,.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I prefer sandpaper.
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    She might try to snort it off your cock...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I keep it natural and just spit on my cock
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Nover heard of it
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Ok guys I tried it out today. Definitely works giving a pretty drastic reduction in painful chafing.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    At times I've thought of using some type of lotion but have never used anything
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    This stuff is nice. It’s kinda similar to baby powder, but it also moisturizes and has a nice smell.

https://uk.lush.com/products/dusting-pow…

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    I never considered it, but might give Gold Bond a try out next time out
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Saw sone old guy in velour pants last time def making the most of it, no objections from the girl either. Good shit. To answer the question no.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Try WD-40
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    So updating this topic. I have tried this a few more times with and without it. It works super well and all the proud LDK-ers of the world should give it a try.

However I would stay away from regular gold bond powder. Regular gold bond has menthol which is a topical analgesic and numbs the skin.

Gold bond does make what they call a "Men's essential body powder" which does not have menthol that I am going to try next:

http://www.goldbond.com/blog/product/men…
  • PaulDrake
    7 years ago
    Edit - it appears the men's body powder also has menthol so that is out. I am going to research the different baby powders and figure out which is best. Will report back.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Gold Bond powder creates irritation for me. I wouldn’t put it on my junk. I’ve only used baby powder - but not for LDK action.

It might be interesting to see a dancer finish dancing for a customer - and walk away with a powdery butt - lol!
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    6 month update:

I have been using powder regularly, it works really well for some extra lubrication and moisture absorbent ability. The best I have found is "pinaud clubman talc powder" which smells like a barber shop cologne and is available at most drug stores.
  • Jascoi
    6 years ago
    i get all my baby powder advice from tuscl.
  • Subraman
    6 years ago
    For quite a while, there's been a huge debate over whether talc (asbestos-free talc, specifically) causes cancer -- it may or may not be slightly raising the probability of various cancers in women who use it (ovarian, etc). More women than men powder themselves, which I imagine is why current studies are specifically on women. In any case, why take chances with your junk? I'd go with a cornstarch based powder, if I were a fancy enough man to powder up my nards
  • PaulDrake
    6 years ago
    The pinaud clubman stuff I mentioned is corn starch not actual talc.
  • TFP
    6 years ago
    Totally missed this topic. I might have to give this powder a shot for my next club visit. See if it's really that effective.
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    I bypass the need for powder - as I drop my pants during dances. It saves my pants from the grind - and when I tell the dancer to spit on it - that works quite well. No need for powder.

On the plus side - my black pants don’t appear to have clouds on them either!
  • san_jose_guy
    6 years ago
    Buying dances is a chumps game. Paying money for ejacuation services is just exacerbating your own sexual frustration.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    6 years ago
    SJG - I don’t find myself sexually frustrated after getting dances. I’m happy and relaxed.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion