tuscl

Decisions, Decisions

flagooner
Everything written by this member is a fact.
Presents for the wife and kids or a marathon of lap dances?

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Presents for the family of course ! We'll strip club for a long time, but the wife comes first if you value your life and wallet !! :)
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Split decisions
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Presents for the kids. At least they will appreciate it.

The wife won’t like what you buy her anyways. And she’ll be pestering you about money... “WELL... how much did THAT cost?”

• whodey
    7 years ago
    Presents are cheaper in the long run. They will help avoid endless bitching and nagging as well as prevent possible divorce.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The day strip clubbing has an even one cent impact on my real world life will be the last day I go. Wife, family, friends, charity, skiing, golf, hiking, poker, lobster fra diavolo, then strippers.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Warhawks..100% true
    -----
    The wife won’t like what you buy her anyways. And she’ll be pestering you about money... “WELL... how much did THAT cost?”
    ------
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Presents to wife and kids..Family first priority.
  • Huntsman
    7 years ago
    I agree with skibum. I find I’m best off if I view strip clubs as an amusing recreational pursuit that is fairly low priority even as a recreational pursuit. I still go but would not if I found myself having to weigh out financial choices. I’m not going to cancel a hunting trip because I spent the money at a strip club and a hunting trip is still just another recreational expenditure.

• TxVegas
    7 years ago
    I assumed the OP was a joke.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    +1 for skibum's comments.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    maybe i'm weird... but for me... the girls are first.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Go xecide while your shitting at McD's
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    flagooner, if this is how you are thinking, then you should also consider money for a divorce lawyer. Or at least money for a marriage counselor.

SJG
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If I limit myself to $1,000 on lap dances this weekend I will still be able to give my kids some new underwear and my wife a new vacuum cleaner.

Sounds like a good compromise.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ But what kind of a life is that?

SJG
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Vacuum Cleaner has to be the gift of the decade what woman wouldn’t want that for Christmas
    As far as underwear for the kids you might want to get them some vitamins they might like them better.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I was afraid she wouldn't appreciate a mop.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion