tuscl

Ethereum Dreamin'

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 9:40 PM
Just remember: Ethereum is skynet.

16 comments

• Rick999
    7 years ago
    I'd hate to be dreaming that I did not throw away 7,000 bitcoins on a thumbdrive and know it was in a landfill like one guy did. Worth 127 million if he could retrieve it. Likely buried under several thousand tons of garbage and against the law for him to look for it.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    "A major innovation of Cardano is that it will balance the needs of users with those of regulators, and in doing so combine privacy with regulation. " So will join DASH and RIPPLE in being something geared to not fighting the system too hard, to improvement its chance of adoption. I'll read about it, but probably not something I would invest in for just for reasons of principles.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah, up in the attic, Shailynn's Mom's attic, an old PC-AT, and a second telephone line with a 2400 baud modem. This is how Dougster's BitCoin scheme works. And when the 10Mbyte hard disk crashes? SJG
  • ime
    7 years ago
    because that retard SJG think it's a bad idea so you know it's good,lets get rich fellas
  • ime
    7 years ago
    For a guy who lives in Silicon Valley his lack of understanding tech is scary, his brain truly is made of shit. #lloydschoenesucksdicks
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG who was trying to show his technological adeptness recently by talking about his Turbo Pascal + DOS programming now implying he knows more about tech than others here? Yeah.... Okay. Good luck trying to get us to believe that.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, I just speak my mind. Your the one who is pitching nonsense. SJG Karl Marx [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @sjg: mind? Whoever told you you had one of those? Waiting to see evidence of it...
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster and his bro up there in their high rises. The next step will be the floating cities. And as always practicing "Athenian Democracy", and we know now exactly what Dougster means by that. SJG Ginger Baker's Air Force, and example of how life should be. [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG doing front room making out sessions with gay, psycho males eager to join his church.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Negative. That's what Dougster in his bros do in their all male high rises. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Trucidos: no. He is a complete faggot.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    The stock I sold a few days ago is now down 20% from where I sold. Cyrpto related. It shot up from like 1.00 something to like 10 bucks in no time and dropped to 6.00 ish last week now down to about 4.90
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    There are laws against gambling or playing poker in South Carolina but I can invest in stocks like this. Can't risk $5 in a poker game but can invest thousands on a cyrpto stock or coin. I did make about 10 bucks on the cyrpto stock so that is like winning a Hardee's third pound burger with fries and shake. :)
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Hmmm , I could have made big bucks if I had shorted the cyrpto stock. Darn it, didn't think about it. I thought it was going down too. I might bet that Hardee's hamburger. Err I mean invest the hamburger gain.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Once Dougster and his bros get out of BitCoin and let it collapse on everyone else, they're going to start building their next step beyond the high rises, floating cities, and all male. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion