tuscl

How do you not let the threat of STDs stop you from having sex with questionable

Brickdick
Connecticut
Wednesday, December 20, 2017 2:50 PM
I’m just curious how you guys that have sex with strippers do it. I did it once, blowjob and sex, thankfully both with a condom, and I was still a paranoid wreck until I got my results. Even condoms aren’t 100% safe and there’s still the threat of skin on skin diseases. And Jesus, you guys who do it bare, I have no idea how you do it. Yea, it feels way better, but still... On another semi related note, how do you not worry about getting arrested?

50 comments

• Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Dont worry...be happy!
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Grow a pair and man up. If you're that fucking worried go find a different hobby.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ~40,000 people a year die from car-accidents, and 100s of thousands more get seriously injured, how does that not stop you from getting in a car?
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Damn man everyone who was ever born will die somehow, you ain’t gonna live forever!
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    With civie g/f's I never use condoms...but I don't fuck sluts unless I'm paying them and then I use a condom. I think STD's are much more prevelent in "certain" circles than others... if you're fucking a middle/upper class married woman, you're not likely to catch an STD.
  • groundball
    7 years ago
    “If you can’t sleep at night because of your stock market position, then you have gone too far. If this is the case, then sell your position down to the sleeping level.” — Jesse Lauriston Livermore "If you can't sleep at night because of your mongering, then you have gone too far. If this is the case, then cover up to the sleeping level." You might wanna try two condoms, see if that helps!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    troll
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    What about herpes, goofball?
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    What about HPV?
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    @randommember everyone has herpes
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Not genital herpes.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    If you have genital herpes you can spread it with or without symptoms. And it is incurable. Condoms don't do a great job of preventing herpes.
  • Estafador
    7 years ago
    As long as you don't get obvious signs of herpes, don't worry about it. The condom still works well against HIV and AIDS
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    Condom is very, very, reliable.
  • whodey
    7 years ago
    A combination of condoms and ListerMint followed with regular testing a few times a year.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    PrEP all about prevents HIV infection if used properly: [view link] w.r.t. Hepatitis, I believe there's a cure for the C type strain
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It's very easy: just remember that RICH STUDs cannot get STDs. And, as we've learned if you pay hookers for sex you are a RICH STUD. RICH because you can afford to do it. STUD because you are having sex with a hot chick. RICH + STUD = RICH STUD immune from STDs.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Most guys accept that there's a level of risk and take the precautions that give them a level of peace of mind. Other guys tell themselves that it's nearly impossible to catch an STD and that it only happens to other guys. And we've got one guy kicking around on here who's fucking everything bareback and might as well wipe his dick around the rim of a public toilet in Calcutta. Listen, none of the rotating slogans at the top of this page reads "We make all the right decisions."
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    Hygiene is a very important factor when it comes to STD's. After your encounter, you gotta get in the shower as soon as you possibly can. If you go down on her, you should go to the bathroom immediately and brush your teeth and wash your face. Even when I come home from the club after a night of VIP's, as soon as I hit the door, I strip down to my underwear, put my clothes in a plastic bag or directly into the washing machine, and head to the shower. If you go to sleep with pussy on your breath or the bodily fluids of the woman near your private parts, you increase your chances of getting an STD. If you wash that stuff off immediately, you'll probably be fine. But if you let that stuff incubate on your body, you're giving it a chance to get a foothold on you.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @Jack: got any studies to back up what you are saying?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I really hope that JackScott is a troll.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I mean, hygiene is never a bad idea. But it's possible that your faith in toothpaste is overstated.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I'll be 76 in a few weeks. My only worry is getting it up. :)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    like I've always have said, if you run into some suspect pussy, douse the infected area(s) of your body with ListMint immediately following the encounter and you're good to go. The Greeks like using Windex, Shailynn (that's me) likes using ListerMint. Not only does ListerMint kill all germs and STDs, it's minty fresh so the next stripper that gives you a BJ will have a tingly, minty sensation from your balls.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    If you can’t enjoy it bc you worry, then just don’t do it. Be confident enough to just do what you like and feel good about, regardless of what the other guys are doing. It’s the whole experience that matters, and your stress is part of that.
  • joeblow44
    7 years ago
    @[view link].Ishmael LMFAO!
  • Rod8432
    7 years ago
    Shallynn - I always keep a small bottle of Purell (or something similar) with and rub it on my dick immediately any encounter. Burns like hell, but I figure it's working. Same effect as ListerMint you think, or do you have a specific reason for using ListerMint?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I've never heard of Colgate or Crest as an effective STD strategy
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Many years ago I accidentally used one of those sample size tubes of Crest on my hemorrhoids instead of the Preparation H . Talk about burn!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I used to be paranoid and terrified about unprotected sex. I didn't even have unprotected sex for the first time until I was almost 30. Then one day a condom broke, I got tested, didn't die, found my missing ballsack that I had left in my other pair of pants, and now I bareback these bitches all the time. I mean, I wouldn't bareback a streetwalker, but I don't know, somehow, when it's a stripper, it usually seems okay so I just go with it. And I don't even think twice before barebacking a civvie anymore. I just grab my nuts and go for it. I get tested all the time and my doctor says I don't even have herpes! And let me tell you, that's an awful lot of pussy to not even have any herpes. I mean, not even a little bit of herpes! None.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    People tend to worry so much about herpes, but the one that's troubling right now is a superstrain of gonorrhea that highly resistant to antibiotics. Gonorrhea (and chlamydia) have much more severe symptoms and health effects if untreated compared to herpes which is largely an annoying skin condition a few times a year or decade if that. Although pregnant woman have to be careful as they can pass it to their newborns and that can be serious. Also having genital herpes increases the risk of HIV infection four-fold. Why, i don't know, but that what the "experts" say.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Being impervious to all things bad, nothing can happen to me no matter what I do. If you've ever seen the old tv show "lost in space", I have that kind of force field against all bad things. Friday night we'll drive to VT in the snow; have a few pops; smoke some weed; ski in the freezing rain and fog the next day; do the drive in reverse, so std's? lol.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    According to medical people condom's are only 85% affective. if you get am std you get a std. Its that simple. My advice be selective with the dancers
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Rod8432, Listermint is much better than Purell because Listermint leaves your taint all minty fresh. Toothpaste in the butthole does the same, but putting toothpaste up your butthole is a seriously non-brilliant idea.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    My understanding is that skibum609's mother bathed him in Listermint shortly after he was born. That's why he has the "force field against all bad things". It's the residual Listermint. That stuff is truly ace! Do any of you think that dipping your child in Purell will make them invulnerable? I don't think so!
  • Uprightcitizen
    7 years ago
    Brickdick buy a sex doll and be faithful to it. No risk othee than the embarrasment when it falls out of your closet when a potential gf drops by. In that case just tell her its your ex-gf so she doesnt have to worry.
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    "Dougster@Jack: got any studies to back up what you are saying?" No. In fact I'd guess that if you bare-back, rawdog, or otherwise exchange bodily fluids with a highly infected and highly contagious partner, no amount of showering will disinfect you. But part of the reason why I hit the shower is that even though I can put on a condom, if she has an infection and trace amounts get on my legs, back, hands, arms, etc and I touch my private areas, the risk of spreading it from safe areas to the more sensitive areas is greater. It's like how the experts say that you can prevent getting a cold just by washing your hands because you'll touch hundreds of contaminated surfaces every day while you unconsciously touch your eyes nose and mouth.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I don't worry because she told me that I'm the only guy she does those things with.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @skibum609 is impervious to all things which are true, and only allows in his right wing whacko ideas. He is also a gay cocksucker but everybody already knew that. LOL!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Shadow - pretty funny. When I was 6 I brushed my teeth with ben gay lol. PAPI - correct a friend stopped drinking, went on the medicine course and no longer has Hep C. All baby boomers need to be checked. As far as impervious goes the simple fact is that I lead a high risk life in many respects and nothing bad ever seems to happen. At 60 I don't even care any longer. Caveat: I don't bareback strippers, not because of std's, after all I am impervious, but because I am not fixed and have a client who impregnated one 14 years ago and instead of being retired at 73 is working and paying child support. When we swing I occasionally bareback if the woman is fixed because sex with a condom sucks. Whenever you hear "its just lie" "almost like" "similar to", it means it fucking blows.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I don't worry about them because all the girls say I'm the only one. If I do catch something, I'll probably just start collecting them and then see what Corey from Pawn Stars will give me for my complete collection.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    @flagooner...beat me by a good margin! I hadn't read through all the comments.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    STDs aren’t real. They’re a complete fabrication by the church and the government to try to keep people from having fun. The church doesn’t want you to have sex unless it’s with your spouse. The government just wants to control you. Don’t fall for it!
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I wear a condom for sex and don't worry about getting anything from BBBJs. STDs don't cross my mind when it comes to getting extras at the club. Not to be gross, but there are occasions with both strippers or regular girls where I'll notice light blood on my fingers after a vigorous FIV sessions. I just wash it off and move along; it's not penetrating my skin or coming in direct contact with soft tissue or open wounds.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I noticed many years ago if I drank enough beer, I didn't worry about things as much. I thought the world might end before I reached 30 as well. If you worry a lot about sex, guess you will be taking a slow calculated approach hoping she's not lying or have a disease she doesn't even know about. If you sleep a lot better at night, do whatever makes you sleep better. If you own too big a stock position, limit risk by buying options and don't buy more contracts than represents 5% of a small account and no more than 1% of an account with 100k or more in it per stock option trade. Then risk no more than 20% total all trades at any one time, risk less if you want to be more cautious. With options you bought, you can only lose the price of the option as max loss. With strippers, it's more complicated. Options to get that pussy could expire worthless very quickly.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    :)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Little georgie microbrain making a joke and it was actually funny? Amazing what the x-mas spirit will do.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    Im convinced most guys on here already have the whole package.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    The eternal optimist in me proclaims that life itself is a terminal, sexually transmitted condition.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion