tuscl

Chuck_E_Cheese = too far! Help us out vincemichaels!

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Monday, December 18, 2017 5:33 AM
I was going to give a "brilliant!" to the stripper pole in the pizza restaurant idea until I noticed it was a new character named "Chuck_E_Cheese" rather than a juicebox69 just being goofy. For the record, goofy post about pizza place with adult customers and a stripper pole = ace! Pedo jokes = gross and not funny. Not funny at all.

vincemichaels, you've always been a nice enough guy to me. Just put the idiot with a hard on for you and his other identities on ignore and move on. I honestly can't remember if you the accusations against you are rooted in reality or not because I really don't have the time and energy to remember everything everybody posted, but if you said anything off color please give yourself and the rest of TUSCL an early Christmas present and just say "sorry guys", click ignore on your nemesis, and move on.

Although Dougster has been slamming you but I don't think Dougster is your troll. The vincemichels troll is probably the same guy who does the other boring hypernegative characters like "tittyfag" (what is up with that idiocy?). I don't think that is Dougster. I am not justifying or excusing Dougster's incessant posts slamming other, but Dougster interjects many other things and seems a lot smarter than the other guy. But regardless of whether it is Dougster, why give him the pleasure of responding? Responses are what vincemichels/etc/etc wants!

No disrespect to anybody except the weirdo who has become completely obsessed with vincemichaels. That guy should get a life. Maybe go to a strip club and actually look at naked girls.

Now I've said my piece and you won't hear more from me on this topic.

3 comments

• Chuck_E_Cheese
    7 years ago
    I am only here for business advice and to promote my Chuck E Cheese brand. I have no interest in the saga you talk about. BTW we have plenty of toilet paper in the Chuck E Cheese bathrooms so you can alleviate your dirty ass problem.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I am neither Chuck_E_Cheese nor txtittyfag but I do like their work.

I haven't been in high gear regarding campaigning against vinceygirl yet: it being the holiday season and all. I will choose the opportune time to start that, and the battle will otherwise be on a field of my choosing. vinceygirl's own words prove that he is a pedophile and I will do what I can to get him off this board next year. I have asked him a couple of times to voluntarily leave on his on accord. It's really the best thing he could do, but he so far has not accepted the advice.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    It is working. Word is getting out slowly about vincemichael's confessions to be a pedophile. I never expected things to happen in a day. No problem. I'm in it for the long haul.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion