tuscl

Stiletto Nanuet,NY

Hello all. My gf and I are interested in visiting this club. Does anyone know how couple friendly this place is?

5 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Ha, I grew up in Nyack which isn't that far. But to answer your question, I suggest you make a reconnaissance trip first and scope it out.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Rockstar is right. I’ve not been to that club in years. I was there for a couple of bachelor parties, and the parties were somewhat tame.

The dancers had impressive bodies, and it seemed to be a good size club.

A trip out - to check things out - would be a good idea.
  • knight_errant
    7 years ago
    Never noticed couples there but can't think of a reason they wouldn't welcome your money.
  • mikeforeal23
    7 years ago
    How would you guys compare this club to The Bare Den in Andover, NJ. Is it couple friendly?
  • K
    7 years ago
    This may not be true any more but I recall all of the stilettos clubs had a no female customer policy . I don't recall seeing any women as customers in any of my visits to any of them. I suggest a recon visit as others have mentioned or take a trip.

Club 35 in Sayreville is very couples friendly. Be warned they have a swingers club on premise. I have never seen anyone give any of the couples a hard time. Other couples may approach you but will be respectful if you decline.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion