Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Stiletto Nanuet,NY

mikeforeal23

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Hello all. My gf and I are interested in visiting this club. Does anyone know how couple friendly this place is?

Replies (5)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Ha, I grew up in Nyack which isn't that far. But to answer your question, I suggest you make a reconnaissance trip first and scope it out.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Rockstar is right. I’ve not been to that club in years. I was there for a couple of bachelor parties, and the parties were somewhat tame.

The dancers had impressive bodies, and it seemed to be a good size club.

A trip out - to check things out - would be a good idea.

Profile picture for knight_errant
knight_errant
•

Never noticed couples there but can't think of a reason they wouldn't welcome your money.

Profile picture for mikeforeal23
mikeforeal23
•

How would you guys compare this club to The Bare Den in Andover, NJ. Is it couple friendly?

Profile picture for K
K
•

This may not be true any more but I recall all of the stilettos clubs had a no female customer policy . I don't recall seeing any women as customers in any of my visits to any of them. I suggest a recon visit as others have mentioned or take a trip.

Club 35 in Sayreville is very couples friendly. Be warned they have a swingers club on premise. I have never seen anyone give any of the couples a hard time. Other couples may approach you but will be respectful if you decline.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement