tuscl

Places for extras with hot girls

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
Which clubs??Just for information.

11 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Most every strip club has some hot girls, and girls who would be happy to do OTC with you.

In your home town you shouldn't have to depend on strip clubs to get what you want. You can be seeing girls outside.

Unless of course you are cheating on your wife. In that case you need either a marriage counselor or a divorce lawyer.

SJG

Jazz Trio
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frODlYy…
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Read reviews. Also, remember, everything on this site is to be considered a work of fiction. You know, in case people explicitly name extras clubs and it gets the clubs in trouble, which is what you're asking folks to do, essentially defeating your own purpose.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Someboy posted a thread for cheap extras so I opened this one on a funny note
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    You are a dog !! WOOF !! :)
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    Hong Kong. Enough said.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    Extras or hot girls. You can only pick one.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    "Extras or hot girls. You can only pick one."

I mostly agree. I think the best one can hope for is extras from average non-fuglies(which is fine). Im always skeptical when i see people claim extras from hot strippers.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Penthouse and Flight Club in Detroit pretty-much fit the bill.

Diamond Dolls in Pompano north of Miami also fits the bill as long as one is ok with no white-girls (almost all Latinas and most are Cuban but they are attractive)
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Club Desire Providence.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    There are only a few clubs where any customer can get extras with most all the dancers. In many cases - it’s dependent on the dancer and her need for money - and her rapport with the customer. If the dancer thinks the customer is an asshole - she might offer extras at a highly inflated price.
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I've been to plenty of places, many of them recently, where I got extras regularly from very hot girls.

So the 2, hot girls and extras, are definitely offered at the same place.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion