tuscl

Senior Citizen Discount

Sunday, December 24, 2006 9:48 PM
So I'm in a multi-couch LD room and an elderly dude in there starts scamming his hottie for a senior citizen discount. Obviously ready for this one, she responded with, "Senior citizen discount?! I should be charging you double old man!". My only problem was having to listen to this shit on my time. Get the negotiations outta the way before the grind. Aside from that, is the guy a PL or is this a common geriatric ploy? And does it ever work? DG

4 comments

• casualguy
    18 years ago
    I haven't heard of any dancer offering a discount after a dance. Well except to keep going that is. The best discount is when a dancer says "that song was too short, I'm not counting it."
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    I have done it but only jokingly and they were amused by it.
  • DailyGrind
    18 years ago
    In case there's any doubt, I am not anti-senior citizen. Indeed, I aspire to be one at the SCs someday. I salute you. DG
  • Clubber
    18 years ago
    Never even though of trying it, but now that you mentioned it! I would only say something like that to someone I already know and only in a joking manner. Although, last week I did get a discount, or so she said. She said her normal VIP price was $300, but only charged me $200. She said she enjoyed herself, ergo, the lower cost. Yeah, I believe that! I did leave happy!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion