tuscl

Hate guys that make it rain

impala
The People's Republic of Pennsylvania
Thursday, December 14, 2017 8:47 PM
Last night I was at a club having a good time. Everyone there was tipping decent, nothing crazy but the girls were still making some good money. Then in came a crew of guys that I assume were natural gas workers. Well, every dancer after that got showered with singles every time they went on stage. Of course when off stage they were given the girls full attention. Even my regular bj girl wouldn't go to the back because she'd make more money staying out on the floor. Now, I don't begrudge the dancers, they wanna make as much as they can, and I wish I had the cash flow, but ruined the night for all us regulars who feed these girls on a regular basis.

15 comments

• rl27
    7 years ago
    I don't like making it rain either. I will admit a few times it ups the fun level of the club, but far too many times the people doing so are obnoxiously drunk and end up ticking off the dancers with their overall stupidity. I recall a few clubs years ago with signs saying "Do not make it rain." I even saw a club up near Niagara Falls and another nearby in Pennsylvania give a warning and then through a group out when they continued doing so. That was strange but also quite satisfying to observe.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Making it rain is nothing more than a person in need of recognition. "Hey everybody look at me. I got money to throw around". Unfortunately for him most see him as just and idiot.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    It was a group of 7 guys, and they were all doing it. While was there I bet they went through at least a grand apiece.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't like the obnoxious/crass aspect of it but if I lose out to a guy(s) spending more than me then I accept it whether he spent a lot rain-making or in VIP.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    It's a sign of inexperienced, and rather thoughtless, clubbers. The girl just wants your money. If you're going to spend $20 or $50, you might as well just do her the extra favor of giving her a single bill in that denomination. Then she doesn't have to go chasing 50 singles all over the place -- off the stage, into customers laps, whatever. OK, maybe split it into fives so she can pull them off tour ear or whatever. You're just making a show for yourself and annoying everyone else by making it rain. It's not exactly a PL trait, but it's a sign you're not a real monger and just a party guy who isn't there to either get the most bang for his buck or care what happens for anyone in the club other than him. Tip: It also means dancers probably are going to stay away because they know you're blowing your $200 at the stage and not in VIP.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    It does not happen too often, so not a big deal. If a group of guys were throwing money like that all night, then yes, that would be annoying. So few stage tippers during afternoon, the girls would go crazy for guys that that.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I don’t appreciate it either. It’s something done to attract attention. I’m sure dancers enjoy the relatively free money. I’m sure it draws attention away from regulars.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i can see you guys point with these rainmakers when they literally spin a 180 as they throw. on the otherhand i have made it rain on three different dancers a hundred each in the past five years. thrown well it is a pretty sight and each of these three girls LIKED IT. when i make it rain i am sitting at the tip rail and i make sure she sees it. and i stay there for the remainder of their set. and each one gave me special attention afterwards.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I'd suggest biding your time until the next stupid fad rolls in to replace it.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I agree that making it rain is ridiculous, but try not to be jealous.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Just relax sit back and have a beer, most of these rainmakers run out of money pretty quickly, then the girls go back to their regular customers
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Making it rain is something guys do to impress other guys at the club. Not common around here, thankfully.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The only excuse for tipping that kind of money on a stage dancer is if she’s your DS. And even then, you give her a single hundred, not a hundred singles. We can be pathetic and still show some class.
  • eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    Has anyone else ever helped a dancer take advantage of guys that make it rain? It is a fun sport and can be very lucrative for the dancer. It's a long story, if anyone want to read it I can follow up later in the day with details.
  • Warrenboy75
    7 years ago
    I'll hold to my prior comments that making it rain is done for the purpose of impressing the crowd more than the dancer.............
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion