tuscl

Altcoins Moving so Fast this Morning

Wednesday, December 13, 2017 6:39 AM
Can't get limit orders filled. Turn your head for a second, they've shot up another 5%. Having to add to positions at market.

19 comments

• Dougster
    7 years ago
    Lots of people getting nervous. USDT trading at 1.05
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    1.07 now
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Seems like September 30, 1987.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    I only throw In Enough mo way that if I lose it I'm not too worried about it, just play $$. The problem lately is that I haven't been buying enough of it because my picks have been riding high, or at least that's my thinking(maybe I'm fine). This is why emotions make a shitty investor.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    That's right, SJG's alt coins are rising faster than I can even keep track. [view link] SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @skibum609 will never get tired of being wrong. You would think that guy would be able to learn, but too thick, I guess. LOL! You just keep being wrong and talking tough, @skibum609. We'll just keep raking in the money.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Dougster, the guy some people listened to about the stock market, now pitching for bit coins. The whole thing is just bullshit. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    As I see it, about the only financial theory any of this is based on is just hope for continued federal deficit spending and gutting of the tax code. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG is a gay cock sucker! Admitting he knows nothing about the subject but calls it "bullshit" anyway. What a stupid fag.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Which alternate currencies, and why? Dougster knows nothing and there is no way he ever could. What he is promoting is far worse than the high stock market. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I've mentioned the ones I like in others threads and why. As usual san_jose_guy needs to try and keep up with conversation before making idiotic comments.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The conversation is already idiotic. SJG Age of Uncertainty [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    @SJG Only your comments and skibum's are contributing to that idiocy. Now why don't you two sneak off somewhere and buttfuck each other so we can have an intelligent discussion about cryptocurrencies here.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Douggy, how about you admitting that you can't keep conning people with only cyberspace, and that you need to go back to the fancy office, the secretary with the pearls, and the Rolls-Royce parked out front? SJG Yardbirds [view link]
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    See you're not even logical @SJG. How can I possibly be "conning people" my advice here has always been sounded, but at that the same time I haven't stretched it farther than I should have? You must have a very strange definition of "con" in your psycho mind.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Advice always sounded? No one running on 'sounded' thinking is every going to put money into what you say has already increased in value by 800x this year. Dougster, you are a shameless con artist. SJG
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I said 800% gains. Not 800x increase.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    And, so to break the bad news to you but plenty of money are continuing to put money into Bitcoins and altcoins. Might try and keep up with facts before you just ahead and said idiotic things here, yeah?
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    So if I put $1 on a roulette wheel, then that number has an investment of $1. If that number wins, then it has an investment of $35. Then I can cash our or let it ride. And then as both political parties try to hold onto power, they know the key is maintaining public expenditure while at the same time lowering taxes, as this keeps such bubbles going. But so what? And that more money gets draw in, yes I know that. It seems to be mass psychology in action. And playing to this seems to be your self assigned role. I know that having a Rolls-Royce to wow people with has long been a staple in this field. You learned that when you did your internship with the Rev. Ike. Here is a hilarious movie about such a character: [view link] They show some of it here, watch how he drives into town in a Rolls followed by an armored car. [view link] SJG [view link] [view link] Sophisticated Lady - Duke Ellington [view link] [view link] This has a really interesting melody and harmony. There are fusion jazz versions of this, and they are instantly recognizable, even without the lyrics. This version makes a pleasant change to the lyrics. To my ear, they must have some sort of pickup and amplification on the wood bass, order to get more sustain. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion