tuscl

OT: SoCal fires

Papi_Chulo
Miami, FL (or the nearest big-booty club)
Saturday, December 9, 2017 1:48 PM
Damn - that some serious stuff going on in SoCal w/ those fires. Any SoCal(ers) been affected by the wildfires?

10 comments

• jackslash
    7 years ago
    Not personally. But I have a relative who was affected—he got to stay home from work.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Libtard justice.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    both of my brothers who live in ventura had to deal with the smoke and power outages... and my neice had to evacuate.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    The only thing affecting us in the greater LA area is air quality. It's way worse than the usual thick brown smog we usually have.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Massive wildfires and earthquakes in the west. Devastating blizzards, monster tornadoes, and scorching heatwaves in the Midwest. Catastrophic hurricanes in the east and southeast. What's your natural disaster of choice? (Everyone is affected by floods and droughts as they can occur anywhere.). The only one I haven't experienced is an earthquake, and really want to. I dislike hurricanes the most because they get forecast days ahead of time, change intensity/course/effects at the last minute, and have exponential effects with regards to national availability and price of everything from gasoline to drywall. I love blizzards - snow, wind, ice. I'm a polar bear at heart (actually was a member in Chicago).
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hurricanes. Stand in the middle of one and feel the power of Mother Nature. Earthquakes here in the MidWest aren't much, ya need a California quake.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’m in Detroit visiting family right now, it just sucks always seeing these wildfires hit Cali. I’m thinking of getting the hell out of LA in the next year or so.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I recall hearing many years ago that the "environmentalist" in california were against prescribed burn usage to prevent what they have now. I read a bit here: [view link] Not real recent, but it says there are about 15 MILLION acres behind in california. Sure might be a part of the problem, I think! These burns are often used in the Everglades. Often one can see the smoke for many miles. I pay attention because my home is less than 5 miles out side the park boundary.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    most definitely clubber. where my 600sq ft cabin hasn't burned in over 100 years.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    > is. and the cabin is 1925.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion