tuscl

Fake Tits

MackTruck
God Bless Dancers
Thursday, December 7, 2017 4:10 PM
For the most part I think if they exist, they are real, so I don't mind fake ones. But, have any of you ever played with a pair that felt like a bag of nickles? I did once and I paid her with a bag of nickles so if she wanted to expand them she would have the tools to do so

6 comments

• MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I love getting slappwd around by tittys. I dont lime the hard ones that gave me a black eye
  • Daybreaker
    7 years ago
    I'm part of a hidden facebook group for women with/ getting fake tits and let me tell you....SO many more women have them than most men are aware of. Some of them look&feel so real these days it's crazy! The ones that feel like water balloons or bags of change are saline OR ones that have developed some kind of complication. Usually cheap ones. If I had a bunch of guys playing with my tits for work I'd save up for the more expensive but much better option.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    ^^^ nice! Thanks for the insight!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    There have been lots of AMP girls around with crude boob jobs. Not to my liking, but what can you say. I have partaken with many of the and the whole GFE-FS experience was nice. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ crude, and botched boob jobs SJG
  • DR99
    7 years ago
    I would rather play with tiny naturals over horrible fakes anytime. Might be because I'm less of a boob man than I used to be though. I prefer a nice butt over tits now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion