tuscl

Buzz Kill In VIP

rockstar666
Illinois
I had just started a very nice extended session with my ATF in VIP (private room, couches) and I hear a dancer telling a PL the "rules" next room over....so we go down the hall to get away. Then a minute later the bouncer and dancer are having a heated discussion in the hall about what was or wasn't done. Finally I had to go out there and ask them to take it into an office. On the bright side I ended up getting 10 dances for the price of 5 since the bouncer wasn't watching...but still...we PL's spend a lot of money for VIP and I don't need to be hearing an argument with employees.

8 comments

• impala
    7 years ago
    Makes me wonder what exactly they were arguing about
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    sit on your hands! if you wanna touch...TIP!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    I try to give my customer extra time if there’s something dissecting enough that it bothers me, bc I figure it has to bother him. It sounds like your dancer realized you weren’t getting the experience you paid for, and hooked you up the best she could.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s something that everyone in a club should remain aware of - the other folks who are there. The club staff should act professionally when they are around customers. Sadly, both didn’t consider those around them.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @Bj99... if you're dissecting in the CR, then I think I've changed my mind about getting dances from you.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Not even w extra time? ;P
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    When I say I want to play doctor, that's not what I mean.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front Room makeout session first, before even considering any booths or backroom.

Then if the backroom offering is not adequate, just take her home with you.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion