tuscl

Would you fuck a fat (not obese) chick if she had a fat ass? (For the big booty

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Tuesday, December 5, 2017 7:21 AM
I was high one day and my girlfriend was busy so I was solo in the city. Saw a cute chubby girl with an independent thick booty, but she was also chubby. I think if I was high/drunk enough and no better woman was around a 1000ft radius, I would have hit that. Do you think you folks could do the same, if she was cute of course. And her tits/ass are independent body parts.

17 comments

• vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Hell yeah !!
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Yes. I have and i do. Im a chubby chaser irl.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Yes! I don’t need to think about it - as I’d jump right in and ride her hard! They say chubby girls and mopeds are alike - as they are both fun to ride unless your friends catch you!
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Of course, especially if it's my wife.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Guess this question isn't for me, but no. Not because I care about anyone seeing me or knowing, I just don't enjoy it. I've fucked a couple girls I considered chubby and just didn't have fun. And my definition of chubby/fat is much slimmer than what the typical folks around here seem to think is chubby.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Q Why are fat girls like mopeds? A. They're both fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you with one.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Where all da black doods (and Papi Chulo) at? ;)
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Being fat myself, I would consider myself a hypocrite to rule someone out just because of her weight.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    For free? Absolutely. In my experience the chubby ones give the best head
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I've been thinking about getting a blowjob from a chubby girl with a cute face and nice tits but I don't think I could fuck her. I'm like Dolfan and my tolerance for chub is very low and I'm not sure why except that it doesn't turn me on. I need my girls to range from thin/fit to soft and smooth (i.e. no cottage cheese).
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    After 2AM there are no fat girls. :)
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    JamesSD "chubby ones give the best head." A former employee told me that was the advice his dad gave him when he was in high school. He said fat girls suck like a Hoover because they have something to prove!
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I have been thinking about this a lot lately, good topic. I have found that if I see 10 women between the ages of 30 and 40 who take care of themselves (not the slobs in WalMart wearing pajama bottoms and appear to have not showered for 3 days) usually over half of them have potential to be attractive IF they weren’t over weight. So, if you took 10 women who put some effort in their appearance, if they were their ideal or close to ideal body weight you’d easily agree that at least half of them would be attractive. Fair enough theory? To the OP - I’d likely pass unless she had a Ln absolute beautiful face and amazing personality.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    Yes. If I find her cute, the weight wouldn't be an issue.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I like well-built well-endowed women that many would call fat but I don't like big-girls for the sake of them being big, I like big-girls b/c they often have big-tits and big-asses and that is what I like, not just the overall bigness - a skinny-girl w/ big (natural) tits will turn me on as much if not more. A big girl can still be shapely and curvy (particularly AA women) - analogous to a 250-lb linebacker that is built vs a fat-slob. If her fatness is what stands-out the most, then I def pass b/c I'm not into fat, just size in the right places (tits, ass, hips, and usually the bigger girls are the ones w/ bigger assets) - if she's chubby w/ not much shape/curves, she better have great natural tits (not only big but shapely and relatively firm) and/or a great ass - if her stomach sticks out more than her tits, that's not what I'm looking for.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many non-thick non-curvy enthusiasts would consider Ms Issy fat - but to me she's a big-girl that is still curvy/built/big in the right-places: [view link]
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    ^ You're right Papi. I do think she's fat. But life would be boring if everyone had the same opinions. At least we won't be competing for the attention of the same strippers at the club. On the other hand, if we could just get the towel heads to smarten up... :-)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion