tuscl

Sex Joke - something jackslash would say.

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Having sex with four people is a foursome. Having sex with three people is a theesome.

Now I know why people call me handsome.

34 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    My girlfriend and I often laugh about how competitive we are.

But I laugh more.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Don’t stress if someone says you are fat.

You’re bigger than that.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    My favorite sex position is the JFK.

I splatter all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    What does a push up bra and a bag of chips have in common?

When you open them up you find out they are both half full
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Do you know the name of my favorite magician?

David Cop-a-feel...(grabs stripper’s ass)
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    The JFK joke is the best--and the sickest.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    jack,

Sickest is true, but that's it. There are few things I won't joke about, and that is one of them. Those events and things that hit me very hard, emotionally, in my life are off limits.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Clubber,

Come on, it's been over 50 years. I thought it was pretty funny.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Why do most husbands die before their wives?

Because they want to.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m thinking these jokes are already sayings on shadowcat’s collection of T-shirt’s -
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Burl,

It's in the same realm of losing my parents, my son, 9/11, Apollo 1, The Challenger, The Columbia and those types of things. Very personal and of this country's tragic events.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Remember when you said, "'Til death do us part?" (Yeah.). Later you'll realize you're actually setting a GOAL! Lol.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Clubber, I know what you mean about the Kennedy assassination. It affected me greatly too. I respect the fact you can't find anything funny about it even after 54 years.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Clubber,

Well, I lost my grandparents last year and I joke about it all the time. And I was in NYC when 9/11 happened, but I happen to think that jokes about 9/11 are perfectly acceptable anyway. I even had a few holocaust victims in my family and, honestly, nothing makes me laugh more than a good holocaust joke. To each their own, I guess.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    BHF, I this First Amendment and libertarian paradise that is Tuscl, we'll all free to write what we want without fear of censure, however, that doesn't mean we're free from criticism nor free from others calling it poor taste. There are parts written on Tuscl that horrify me -- nothing in this thread -- I try to keep it to myself but sometimes I can't. Clubber stays true to himself and I respect that, even though he and I clash on a few views.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Edit, forgot the @BHF tag in above post.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    We all deal with the pain of these horrible tragedies in our own way. Some folks need to find a laugh - or they would break down in tears.

9/11 still hurts. I still can’t process the fact that the towers are gone. I was a newborn when JFK was assassinated - so it’s a bit more distant to me. The Challenger disaster still remains painful.

The loss of innocent life - on 9/11 is still hard to comprehend - and simply looking out over Manhattan - the view isn’t complete.

I’ve joked about many tragedies - and it isn’t my intent to disrespect - or belittle anyone’s pain. I think it’s just my odd way of continuing on?
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    If you run across a virgin remind her that there are terrorists waiting for her in heaven.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    What does bungee jumping and clubbing in detwaa have in common?
    They both cost a couple hundred bucks and if the rubber breaks, you're screwed.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    What do you call the kid in the last joke?
    A brothel spout.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @Dominic77, LOL, these are cute jokes. I totally hear you. That's why I ended my post with 'to each their own.' Everyone here is free to make jokes and everyone else is free to be outraged. Almost like a college campus... minus the part where everyone is free to make jokes, of course ;)
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    The cruelest thing on here (besides SJG) are some of the rap videos Juice posts from time to time. Man those are some shitty ass no talent songs.
  • ndnman
    7 years ago
    JFK jokes?! Too soon.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    LOL. Can we joke about Julius Caesar yet?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Burl,

Just seems some have some have no sensibilities. I just might accept that some have no apathy and can joke about truly tragic events, but try parents, a sister, or a son. When I think of that, heartlessness comes to mind. Enough on this topic.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    It must be too soon for the JFK jokes only because he was a democrat.

Getting assassinated was the best thing that ever happened for his legacy.
  • Bushman96
    7 years ago
    I used to tell a really dark joke about Jonestown. I don't tell it anymore because the punchline is too long.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Bushman96 - that’s a great joke! Holy shit! Well said.
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    It seems to me one can tell the magnitude of a tragedy by the amount of time that elapses between the event and the first joke.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Today is a reminder of another tragedy that I’d have difficulty in seeing the humor in. It’s the anniversary of the Pearl Harbor attack - one of those days where we remember the horrific loss of life.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Cashman - It's already been done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8lT1o0s…
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^Damn! I forgot about that one!
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Cash,

As I said above, "Those events and things that hit me very hard, emotionally, in my life are off limits." I might be old (not as old as sc :)), but Pearl Harbor was during my lifetime.
    There are likely hundreds of events in human history, not within my lifetime that bring no emotion to me.
    The first event I vividly remember was the assassination of President Kennedy. That is the beginning of tragic life events for me.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Clubber, that makes sense. For me, the event that will always stand out is 9/11. It was the combination of many factors that make it tragic and painful.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion