tuscl

Has anyone made a stripper cum during dances?

Rickberge
Atl to NC
Sunday, December 3, 2017 8:22 AM
I know the norm is for us to LDKing but I had an unique experience (at least for me) in where the stripper LDK'd instead of me. The way it happened: (2part story ) Im at one of my favorite $5 spots in Atlanta during day shift. Met this fine at least a 9.3 stripper. Redbone coked bottle shape body stallion. So Im sitting in the booth and she's sitting there eating a salad. She acknowledges me and I do the same but no conversation. Im thinking that shes a stuck up bitch b/c from my experience the fine ones dont hustle or talk at all... she finishes with her salad and asks if I want any dances. I say yea and boy I was glad I did... she was doing Follies worth type of dances & plus she would stop on the 4th song to let me know if I want to keep going. No ROB tactics with her. She also gave me 2 free dances because I did not leave after or get another dancer when she had to take a phone call. Total damage was $150 for 32 songs. We exchange numbers & then she says "if you were going to spend that much we should of did VIP in where we could be a lot more intimate"... I agreed and went on my merry way. 2nd visit (stripper LDK) 2 weeks later, im back at the same spot. Shes so happy to see me lol. Touching all over me while Im eating & just acting so open and free, something thats rare for a 9... we start getting dances inside the booth, but they are not private. At least 2 other PLs were getting dances so I didnt like. I said lets do VIP. Now shes already wet, not leaking but just wet... we go to VIP. I tip the bouncer an extra $15 on top of the $40 house fee. As soon as I sit down, she pulls my johnson out and ask if I have a condom. In which I didnt, cause I never bring condoms, really had no reason to but you learn something new I guess. So no FS... she begins to ride me cowgirl, kissing, licking the whole 9. After about 10 minutes, I lift her up and my whole jogging pants is wet as HELL. Shes embarrassed but I laugh it off & tell her that she's good. She keeps grinding and then whispers in my ear "Im about to cum" . I tell her to do her thing and so shes sitting on my lap and is just fingering the shit out of her pussy. She tells me to play with her nipples. Now I know she is cumming b/c shes focused and is not moving. Then about 45seconds later her whole body shakes and she cums on my fucking pants. Shes so happy and we continue our session for an hour. Now I'm puzzled because I lost count of songs and Im pretty sure she did so I asked her the cardinal stupid PL question, "so how much do I owe you?"... she looks at me shruggs her shoulder and says whatever I want to give her (b/c I made her cum).. I was like damn. I think I have a new ATF!. After that session she chilled with me the rest of her shift. Sorry for the long story but I just wanted to paint a picture. For some reason, it really turned me on to see a fine ass stripper getting off/cumming because of me. I think I've found a new strip club strategy lol... just wondering if anyone else experience strippers cumming while giving you dances.

36 comments

• anonlvone
    7 years ago
    In a word, yes. Got my finger on a dancer's clit and she just went into her own little world. Three dances later her pussy was wetter than any pussy I've ever felt in a club.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    I did experience similar thing the other day.I posted too.This thing... She tells me to play with her nipples. Now I know she is cumming b/c shes focused and is not moving. Then about 45seconds later her whole body shakes and she cums on my fucking pants. Shes so happy and we continue our session for an hour.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The small black clubs I visit in Miami most dancers get full nude and give a good grind, consequently I've had a few wet-spots left on my commando shorts but that doesn't mean they orgasamed. Only one that I know off, about 3 or 4 yerars ago - - a short about 5'2 ebony with a very tight bod in a Miami $5 black club - we were alone in a communal backroom - I was horny as shit and got dances from her for about 30-minutes straight - I was commmando with my athletic shorts and half the dances I got from her were wall-dances - she was butt-naked and I would put her back against the wall and woould ram my super-hard commando over-the-shorts penis into her vag - did this for a good while until she started breathing very heavily as I was ramming her while I held her by the arms - she kinda stopped and claimed she had cummed - I thought it was SS and said something like "sure" - she took my hand and put it in her pussy and it as wet and slippery as could be so I assumed it was true she had climaxed
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    There was a long thread about this a few weeks ago, it has "squirters" in the title.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I had a favorite that was a squirter. She liked for me to get her off in the curtained VIP booth. It became a weekly thing for us. I’ve also had a few extras girls like for me to reciprocate and get them off. At least in my experience it’s common.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I’ve had a few that said they came, but I just chalked it up as SS.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Once during UHM floor dances (you can guess where) and many times in VIP rooms. The girls usually seem genuinely surprised when I touch them in a way designed to make them cum vs touching them in a way meant for my pleasure.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    I did, she sprayed my pants good. They were soaked
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Happened less than a handful of times. Unforgettable memories, all of them.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @Darkblue999 You made a girl come from 45 seconds of nipple play (and not even sucking)? Okay, maybe she was also grinding her clit against your junk/pubic bone, but man that is quick. I wish i could run into such an easy comer. She's like the dancer equivalent of ldk82, lol.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    Per wongy's suggestion, I sometimes take a mini-vibe (such as a lelo nea 2) into the VIP on dayshitfts. The last really worthwhile experience involved me having to stop back at the hotel partway through my Detroit tour in order to change may pants. The dry cleaners had no issues removing the snail trails.
  • l00ber
    7 years ago
    I should add, negotiate a rate for the session instead of the song counts if you are not a gentleman of means and wish to enjoy such activities.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I have, but only while performing DATY on them, found a real squirter about 2 wks ago. Thought she was gonna drown me. Best part was how embarrassed she was I had got her off so easily.
  • hotdog0007
    7 years ago
    Four or five different dancers , both nude and with g strings on. The shudder, wetness and total relaxation after cumming is the tell-tale answers to any doubts. A few drinks that give a dancer a buzz, and not more than a buzz, can lead to many a dancer cumming in your lap, even if you are not built like a horse. In my case it always happened in the 3rd or 4th dance in the LD room with a few other "couples" around. Mutually touching and stimulation is almost always a must. These were NOT extras clubs.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I've had one confirmed squirt with her admission that she did and about half a dozen other dancers that I consider credible in their actions - "involuntary" convulsions, leaving an abnormal amount of cream and wetness on my pants, heavy breathing, a beaming smile and afterglow look, and frank admission by them afterwards. These are the same signs I get after I fuck the shit out of a woman IRL so I don't doubt the authenticity when it is with dancers that I trust and have a rapport with. And then there are the hundreds of other SS "cums" besides these.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    "Has anyone made a stripper cum during dances?" _____ No. Never. They just take my money.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    It happened to me once, couple of years ago. Pretty sure it was SS, but she did a great job of faking it!
  • best101
    7 years ago
    Twice the past few months... but then what do I know. It could be fake even in real life...
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Yea thats true that they can be bullshitting you. But man, she was just sitting there focused as hell, and fingering the shit out her pussy. The shit looked so sexy to the point now thats what I want ....To make strippers cum lol... it seems like its a win-win situation. They (well she) just acted totally different afterwards. In a very, very, good way.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Buying dances is a chump's game. Any paying for ejaculation services is just using your own money to exacerbate your own sexual frustration. For myself, in places like SF Deja Vu, where front room makeout sessions are all be eliminated, and the way FS might be done too costly and otherwise constrained, I like to DATY dancers, just to give them a taste of what could be OTC. Making them cum? Absolutely, they lose it completely and go into hard contractions and leave my face covered with their juices. Same in AMPs, except there we then go to BJ, and the FS, and usually we finish off with the girl holding on to me tight with her tongue rammed into my mouth. SJG
  • Rickberge
    7 years ago
    Hey SJG I'm trying to understand your logic. So you do not buy dances but instead you do a front room makeout session that involves kissing and the likes. Then you take her to the backroom to fuck?.. seems easier said than done, especially if its a stripper youve never interacted with. For some strippers, dancing get them warmed up for FS. And then either way, youre paying for services rendered. Seems like this works for strippers that you already have a report with. But I may try your strategy this week because you preach it like its the gospel! lol
  • ajvj
    7 years ago
    End of day it all comes on the strippers mood during the dance. At d famous follies, I had a great couch dance wit a Latina. After two dances I started fingering and she responded well and she came, dint object. Another day a black dancer was Ok to touch d kitty but wanted a tip to insert. Gave her a tip and made her cum. In other occasions few don allow insertion even though they get wet
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I had a dancer once ask me "Can we do a VIP tonight? I need an orgasm in the worst way." Yeah, sure, let me spend $200 to take care of YOUR needs! ;-)
  • best101
    7 years ago
    Guess one of them was likely to be real cuz she squeezed my arm so hard and she breathed so intense...
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Yes it happens.
  • EastCoaster
    7 years ago
    Yes, I've done it quite a number of times. Not always, by any means, but try to whenever I get the chance. I love to make women cum. It really turns me on and of course, the girls love it, and they usually do their best to return the favor. I know some guys here say why should I waste my time on *their* pleasure when I'm paying for my own? To each his own. I have never regretted time spent making a woman cum.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    A few times. First time was when a dancer bought a new silky sheer top and matching silk bottoms. She mentioned while she sat down that her outfit made her horny. I put this up to just typical stripper shit. As usual we headed to the back for two for one before the feature act and I stayed back for the three songs for the feature act. I could tell something was different right of the bat. Her nipples were hard before the dance started and her clit was showing quite nicely through her bottoms. She shuddered and about half way through the first song of the feature act and then rubbed me with her legs only for the rest of the song and most of the second saying her clit and nipples were too sensitive. Went back to grinding song three.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Not cum but I saw a dancer shooting milk all over the place at one customer like it was some kind of game. She was pumping her tits like squirt guns. The bouncer was not happy with the mess. Milk was all over the sofa and floor.
  • Darkblue999
    7 years ago
    Thedirkdiggler, Hehe..I did not give you all the details
  • lookingforpink
    7 years ago
    I checked out a new club a few years ago. It was loaded with dancers and not many customers. I tipped this one Gothic styled dancer at the tip rail. Great body. As soon as she finished her rotation, she came over to visit. It did not take long for me to decide to take a test run. It was a good choice. The place was new, and although upstairs was to be considered VIP, at that time it wasn't yet. We went upstairs to a lap dance area large enough to hold probably six couples. We were alone. Dances were $25.00 and no charge for upstairs at the time. The first dance was great and as the second started, with her ass almost in my face, I gently started massaging her kitty. By the end of the song and the start of the next song the G-string was to the side and my thumb was now going to work. Song four and five had her on her back on the bench and the finger fucking was going hard. By the end of song 5 the bench was soaking wet. This gal came for a while!!
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    From a regular LD? Probably. All the signs were there. I try not to leave without residue on the lap, but stuff happens.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    "Has anyone made a stripper cum during dances?" Sure. It's possible. But, very often it's SS. If every single stripper that claimed to climax actually climaxed, then the strip club floor would be slippery like an ice skating rink. "Hey SJG I'm trying to understand your logic." Yeah ... good luck with that.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I can confirm two dancers cuming in my years of clubbing. One dancer came while we were kissing and I was finger fucking her. She came hard on my hand - and she stopped after realizing she was a bit crazed. She was very flustered - but then asked me where I lived - and if we could fuck otc. Kind of odd - but her pussy was still dripping - she was still nude - with her legs spread - as we exchanged cell numbers.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Rickberge, its simply a matter of getting the girl "warmed up" in the front room, with you leading it, instead of by the "buying dances" script. In some of the most extreme clubs, the girls drive it that way by their own front room aggressiveness How easy it is to do this will depend on: 1. A loose club 2. Girl who likes you 3. Your willingness to had over front room money 4. Your general abilities in doing all this The idea is pretty obvious, taking the lead in the front room, and finding out how it is going to go with her before committing to any fixed amount of time or money. And yes, the whole point of this is develop rapport with the girl. Might work, might not. But you want to find that out, in the front room. So just treat her like she is a girl you just met at a party. As is widely written about in TJ, and at the most extreme dives in this country, the girls themselves drive it this way, because they are in competition with the other girls to get the back room FS gigs. Good Luck, SJG
  • JackScott
    7 years ago
    The other day one my "regulars" leaned over and whispered, "You can touch my boobs if you want to." Rather than pulling and pinching nipples like most guys like to do I just caressed them and gently stroked them while she was doing a cowgirl on me. During the first song I could tell that she was getting turned on because her nipples became erect and every 20-30 seconds she would lean over and breathe heavily into my ear and say something about how much she liked what I was doing. During the second song she kept talking about how much she wishes I was inside of her. At that point I thought that it was all SS until we got to the third song and she started moaning in my ear. I would stroke her nipples from the cowgirl position and then rub her back when when she embraced me and leaned over. After the third dance, I was out of money and had to quit. So I paid for 3 dances plus a tip and then I went back to the main floor while she settled up with the house and the bouncer. She came out to sit with me and we started talking about hooking up for OTC. She gave me her number and cut the conversation short so that she could go to the restroom. I don't know if that meant that she needed a new thong, if she had to go somewhere and "finish" or if she just had to pee.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I might have made a dancer cum once from grinding my cock , but who can say. I will say she also definitely came a few times from humping my leg; the entire room smelled like pussy and I'm reasonably sure she didn't fake it. She was a regular and I saw her OTC once with her friend (my ATF) and she wouldn't be pretending with me as there was no need. Then my ATF came once, again from humping my leg, because a dancer a few rooms over was doing the worst fake orgasm ever and she wanted to make fun of her, so actually masturbated herself until she came. Loudly. She had to change her costume after that one! But these are by far unusual circumstances. Dancers don't see dancing as sex at all; they're making money trying to please their customers. Getting themselves off is usually the farthest thing from their minds, even with the PL's they like.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion