tuscl

She reminded me why I usually stick to older strippers

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Last night I went to a club to get a little fluffing ahead of todays SA girl. There was a 21 yr old blonde in there I had never seen before. I rated her a 9.5 and the little head took over. I got her drinking and the more she got handsy and sensuous. Took her to the back for private nude dance. Very hot, I am still dressed but she is providing, good contact, titty sucking, stick shifting, simulated bj thriugh my pants, but no kitty play. Really wanted access to kitty and I though a couple more shots might put her over the edge. And they did, just not as I had hoped. She became obnoxiously drunk. He voice volume went sky high, she yelled woohoo in my ear every few minutes. Everyone in the club had to know what a fucking great time she was having as she yelled it every 10 seconds, she was still providing all she was before, but instead of sensuous contact she became more of a jackhammer. Really annoying.

8 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    Ya, in general, getting the strippers drunk (instead of buzzed) is not a win ... anyone can be an obnoxious drunk, but as a group, strippers are more likely obnoxious, abrasive, and/or nasty drunks, and definitely often become completely un-sensual. I've ceased trying to get strippers drunk in the hopes of getting more action, because often it results in the *opposite*, less action, or she just becomes intolerable. Get her buzzed and fun, and whatever she does, she does.

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    So true learn my lesson
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Haha! Just be glad she wasn’t an angry drunk. ;)
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Put something in her mouth to shut her up !! :)
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    vm,

Bad idea! NEVER puit what you are thinking in any woman's mouth that has even a smidgen of a reason to clamp down!!!
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    Haha thisbis a funny story! Clubber is right. You may end up with a smaller dingaling
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    buzzed is much better than drunk.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Yeah the best times are right at an extreme buzz, right before drunk. One of my favorites years ago was the perfect example. If I caught her when she was sober, her dances were decent, but very mechanical. She would loosen up after a drink or two.

My plan was to see who the attending bouncer was, and if it was the right one, then try to gauge her buzz level. When she seemed buzzed enough, try a lap dance when. If she was all over me in the dance, and then get a half hour. I rarely had a bad time. Usually the moment the door was closed, we would be all over each other, with no interruptions.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion