tuscl

Providence SCs

TheFiddler
Rhode Island
Hey Guys, totally new to the SC scene. Never been before. I have done tons of reading, and I think I'm pretty well equipped with knowledge on etiquette, tipping, what to wear, what to watch out for, etc. Now it's just down to which club in RI to try. I may be a one and done on the SC adventure, who knows. I have very limited time and may only be able to visit just this once for the foreseeable future. So I don't want to waste my time and want to pick a good one :)

25 comments

• eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    the only way to be well equipped is Practice. Practice. Practice...... good luck and have fun. btw, I have not been to Providence in 7 years so I have no clue as to a good club.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Desire.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Are you looking for extras or no?

What do you expect from "a good one"?

Club Desire is a good club, but it's not for everyone.
  • TheFiddler
    7 years ago
    Extras crossed my mind, but I'm nervous just thinking about it. I guess let's say it would be a good option. I wouldn't mind leaving happy just from a ld though. Something I know that at least I would be capable of being in the right mood for.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Dollhouse. No extras. Beautiful women.
  • TheFiddler
    7 years ago
    I don't think I want a place with no extra options though :) options are good. Nervousness dies with booze so who knows.
  • TheFiddler
    7 years ago
    I was looking at the liquid pants to perhaps facilitate leaving happy easily. That's something that would probably work for me
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Hey homeslice if you’re looking at liquid pants I think you’re looking into this a little too much.

Try the dollhouse, have some drinks and ogle some hot women, maybe get a few lapdances.

If you like that experience maybe step it up a notch your next visit and try Desire. If you’re going swimming for the first time, you don’t need to do Back flips off the high drive the first visit, just enjoy the pool.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    Since it's your first time, follow shailynn's advice and seek the hottest women you can oogle, enjoy some drinks, and maybe see if you can find someone to engage in fun conversation. You said you're nervous and come across as a little socially shy here on the forum, so I'd take an easy-going trip the first time around.

I wouldn't jump in with the sharks yet.
  • TheFiddler
    7 years ago
    Shailynn, it's like you know me. I am the overanalytical type. You may be right on this.

Wilbourbon, I am a bit shy as you say. Do t have much of a social life these days hence sparking this idea in the first place. Started out as an idea for a way to blow off some steam.

Maybe I should start simple. I shall sleep on it :) I appreciate all of the advice so far
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    I would go to Desires on a weeknight. I would try a less crowded night, but when both stages are going, such as Tuesday. Days are more extras oriented, although perhaps 15-20 of the daytime dancers are no extras. Buy a drink card for $20; sit at the bar; watch sports; relax; tip a few at the stage; try two topless dances and go from there. The Dollhouse, which had a plus, plus crew earlier this year, would not be my choice. Desires is the call for me, although since one is in-between home and club I often do both. I've probably been to the dollhouse 45 times this year and Desires too many. Desires is the best place anywhere to be a regular.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Good strip clubs are often a great way to relax and get away "from the real world" - also good if one is socially-shy since it's pretty-much part of a dancer's job to be flirty and approach customers - plus just sitting back watching dozens of hot naked/nearly-naked women is a nice-way to pass the time.

But as a newb one needs to tread a bit carefully since some of these woman are sharks that can smell newbie blood from a mile away; i.e. one can easily get ripped-off if they don't know the deal.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    There are two customer-oriented clubs in RI. Club Desire and Rhode Island Dolls.

Desire has hot dancers and is extras friendly. But... it's also a regulars club in a big way. It's not uncommon for the hottest women to be locked down by regulars for an entire shift. And even those not with a regular don't circulate or hustle a lot. So, you will likely need to be proactive and make approaches on your own. A lot of newbies struggle with this. The most frequent complaint I hear about Desire is that a guy will sit for hours and not one dancer will approach him.

RI Dolls has hot dancers and there are no extras. Some of the dancers provide higher mileage than others. You may need to ask each dancer about their rules if you are dead set against wasting your money. Most of the dancers and the staff are very welcoming and friendly. Dolls is where a lot of younger dancers start stripping before they move on to other clubs (or not).

Make your own judgment, but seeing as your new to strip clubs and perhaps a little nervous, I would recommend RI Dolls. You will have fun with hot dancers and perhaps removing extras from the equation entirely will make things simpler for you. I think of Desire as an advanced-intermediate club.

Either way, good luck and have fun.
  • stephen0461
    7 years ago
    I like Desires, Foxy Lady, and RI Dolls depending on what I'm looking for.

BTW, does anyone know what happened to Loa from Desires (not sure how it's spelled)
  • stephen0461
    7 years ago
    And, if you wear a button down shirt and decent jeans, you'll be dressed pretty well in RI
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    You don't wear jeans to a strip club
  • stephen0461
    7 years ago
    ok, i don't wear levis. I wear a soft denim dress jeans. but i get your point. sometimes dress pants. but I'm not one of the guys to wear sweat pants...
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @stephen0461... Lua at Desire. Not sure. Haven't seen her for a few weeks.
  • TheFiddler
    7 years ago
    So I took a look at the dollhouse location. Honestly I think it's too far of a drive. Let's just say I need to be discreet about this and time is not on my side.

I guess I may end up at desire just because of the location
  • stephen0461
    7 years ago
    Foxy Lady is worth checking out as well, IMHO.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    ^ yeah but don't wear jeans
  • TheFiddler
    7 years ago
    I know gym shorts are the best option if you can get away with it, will I look like a crazy person showing up in gym shorts in this weather? Are there clubs I won't get into with shorts?
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    since when do we dress for the weather?

i dress for the girls.
  • TheFiddler
    7 years ago
    Hahaha. Nice :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Some clubs enforce a dress code - and yeah I guess in very cold weather, or on nightshift, you may stand out at many a club - I live and club in Miami and hit dives, so not much of an issue wearing shorts, usually an issue at the upscale non-extras clubs
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion