tuscl

Rent is due

larryfisherman
California
Thursday, November 30, 2017 12:29 PM
It’s the end of the month, there should be some Black Fridayesque specials from strippers ITC and OTC today. They need to get their rent paid. Any of you gonna hit the club or do OTC today?

21 comments

• shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I wish I could. I have a t-shirt for the occasion. " Any body need to earn money for rent?"
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Scat,I've been told that you tie off your t-shirts to expose your [view link] this true?
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Shadow do you think you could mail that shirt to LA so that I could get it tonight? Lol
  • BBBC
    7 years ago
    ^^^ i will give you a chance to earn ur rent money
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    The problem with this time of month is my "rent" is also due!
  • K
    7 years ago
    You make the mistake in assuming they worry about the rent before it is due. Tomorrow or the next day tbey will be worried
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m not clubbing for a few weeks. Maybe I’ll get out when dancers get desperate near the holiday. I usually plan my trips - and I try to stay away from drinking around the holiday too. There are lots of crazies on the roads - who drink too much.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Everybody knows Fishsticks ain’t going clubbing because it’s a school night!!!!!!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    K good point, I was thinking maybe they want to stay ahead haha. I’m gonna stop by a couple of joints tonight.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    This end of month theory is such a myth. Strippers generally work more shifts during the middle of the month so that they can put away the money they need for end of month bills. It would be irresponsible to put it off until the last minute.
  • devl_dawgg
    7 years ago
    I got a text yesterday from a dancer I’ve done OTC with a few times, “baby, my rent is due tomorrow, can you help with $350?” Not so much...
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Just returned from the club. Standard operating procedure. No eleventh hour pleas for rent. Got some good dances, though. The dumb guy got the fuck stroked out of him lol
  • marktrinidad
    7 years ago
    I think the End of month theory works. During the end of month I encounter many more dancers who are willing to go the "extra mile" Also strippers ARE indeed irresponsible. That's why they wait until last minute to get rent money in the club ;-)
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Ah, RickyBoy's favorite subject. The science of exploiting strippers desperate for rent money around the end of the month.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    @Dougster- I’m not looking to exploit them, just looking to get some deals if I can! OTC are where the most deals will come from as far as far as end of the month rent goes. With ITC if a girl comes up to me and says she hasn’t made any money tonight and she needs to pay rent, it’s a perfect time for a deal. Let’s say the lapdances are $20, if I offered her 5 songs for $60, there’s a good chance she would accept it.
  • JimGassagain
    7 years ago
    How fucking stupid. If I was a successful pl I wouldn't be going to strip clubs apecifically looking for bargains. U get what u pay for, usually that means ratchety girls if you're bargain hunting. A quality girl won't bargain down.
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    I think longtime PLs will disagree. Quality businesses of any stripe will bargain when they need cash flow.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Bills aren’t due on the “due” date; they are due the day before the “late” date. Usually the 7th or 15th.
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    > Bills aren’t due on the “due” date; they are due the day before the “late” date. Usually the 7th or 15th. The force is strong with Bj99.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    @lfm "With ITC if a girl comes up to me and says she hasn’t made any money tonight" I love it when strippers admit to not making very much money on a shift. It's the perfect opening to propose OTC at a rate significantly above the bitched about earnings buy still quite affordable.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry, you are still a young man, a young unattached man. Why do you want to let yourself get so corrupted? You are talking like Rick Dugan. SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion