tuscl

NY Giants Hoping To Finish Season Worse Off Than Cleveland Browns

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:45 AM
Why do you say? Why else would you pull your decent quarterback and put an even shitter one in his place? I want that #1 draft pick!!!!

10 comments

• eyeofodin
    7 years ago
    Giants better not finish with a worse record.... someone is planning a perfect 0-16 parade here. I want to see that happen.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    This years iteration of the Giants is pitiful, maybe they could pick up a player or two in the draft but until they get some coaching nothing is going to help, maybe they should bring back Parcells to help them select a coach maybe in a GM type of position because they need a shit ton of help!
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    The Cleveland Browns are on the clock!
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Get rid of McAdoo and make Spagnuolo head coach.Giants have always been built on defense.#LTisGod.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    ^^^Fuck Spagnuolo they need discipline they have been taking stupid penalties constantly losing games late because there is no authority on this team Eli is finished it’s going to take 3 + years to rebuild start from scratch and build a strong team get a good Quarterback and work on defense make them toe the line cut down on the penalties most importantly #LT was god he’s the past work on the future.
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    25,Giants are the 4th least penalized team in the NFL.#4Rings.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    But their penalties always come at the wrong time it’s always at the end of the game like how they extended the Redskins after a third down stop they should have regained possession and possibly scored to win instead Washington won on the last minute those are undisciplined penalties really roughing the passer that’s just bad football and they know it.
  • TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    "NY Giants Hoping To Finish Season Worse Off Than Cleveland Browns" Good luck with that, the Browns are the poster boys for dysfunctional ineptness including blowing over 90% of their draft picks.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    So many awful teams, and the quality of play blows. Goodell is an incompetent piece of shit. Add in the obscene amount of penalties, the dumb replay crap taking forever and still being wrong, the commercials bombarding us, and the social justice warrior bullshit, and you get a disenfranchised lifelong fan here. At this point, the sole interest I have in nfl is checking in on the pats, Brady & Belichick to see how they kicked in the teeth of whatever fool they had scheduled. Chess while everyone else is learning checkers. Awesome to watch. I hate the Giants and the Browns disgust me, so whatever lol
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    The only thing that makes me happier than an upcoming Raiders opponent making themselves even worse, is the laughingstock that Knoxville School of Agriculture (aka Universe of Tennessee) is making out of themselves during their search for a new head warden, umm, err, I mean head coach.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion