Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

I'm Going To Go Broke

rockstar666

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

Having only clubbed once in the last month, I was pretty cash flush when I went last night. Which was a good thing because I got a text that my ATF was back after about a 3 year retirement! Yes, the one I seem to mention all too often. She looked fantastic, and I spent my whole time with her except when she spotted an old regular. She was really nervous about returning, but she'd danced for 5 years so she's no rookie. She has to reestablish her clientele though. She tends to like 70+ year olds who are big spenders; I feel privileged to be her friend as she sure can't make a living off of me; at least not compared to her whales.

She's not fat, but when she came off stage she was really sweaty and tired. She needs to get back in 'dancer shape'! I liked her wet and slippery though. I can see I'm going to be stepping up my visits! For me, it's like being a Bulls fan when Michael Jordan returned from baseball and they won 3 championships...

Replies (8)Latest

Profile picture for Call.Me.Ishmael
Call.Me.Ishmael
•

I think you already talked about this here.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Good luck, and if you need any help, I do loans. :)

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Oh yeah...that's how drunk I was last night! I forgot I posted that!!

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

He was so excited about it that he had to post it twice!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Rockstar losing whats left of his mind. #WristDeepinRocksRectum.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

Yeah Dice....I'm a mess. But it's a fun mess!

Profile picture for tumblingdice
tumblingdice
•

Rock,what is your new band all about?

Profile picture for JohnSmith69
JohnSmith69
•

If I ever walk into a strip club near me and see the DS working, I might as well go ahead and fill out the bankruptcy paperwork.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement