tuscl

I'm Going To Go Broke

rockstar666
Illinois
Wednesday, November 29, 2017 6:04 AM
Having only clubbed once in the last month, I was pretty cash flush when I went last night. Which was a good thing because I got a text that my ATF was back after about a 3 year retirement! Yes, the one I seem to mention all too often. She looked fantastic, and I spent my whole time with her except when she spotted an old regular. She was really nervous about returning, but she'd danced for 5 years so she's no rookie. She has to reestablish her clientele though. She tends to like 70+ year olds who are big spenders; I feel privileged to be her friend as she sure can't make a living off of me; at least not compared to her whales. She's not fat, but when she came off stage she was really sweaty and tired. She needs to get back in 'dancer shape'! I liked her wet and slippery though. I can see I'm going to be stepping up my visits! For me, it's like being a Bulls fan when Michael Jordan returned from baseball and they won 3 championships...

8 comments

• Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I think you already talked about this here. [view link]
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Good luck, and if you need any help, I do loans. :)
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Oh yeah...that's how drunk I was last night! I forgot I posted that!!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    He was so excited about it that he had to post it twice!
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Rockstar losing whats left of his mind. #WristDeepinRocksRectum.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Yeah Dice....I'm a mess. But it's a fun mess!
  • tumblingdice
    7 years ago
    Rock,what is your new band all about?
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If I ever walk into a strip club near me and see the DS working, I might as well go ahead and fill out the bankruptcy paperwork.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion