tuscl

Has a stripper ever been more agressive than you?

LDJunkie
Enjoying lap dances for 15 years and counting...
Tuesday, November 28, 2017 5:00 PM
The other night i was having a blast with one hot favorite of mine and she started doing this unusual routine. She unbuttoned my shirt (which has happened before) and did the usual rubbing on my bare chest. However, guess she saw me a little bored, as soon as i got up after the dance, she aggressively tried to pull my pants down and tried to give me a BJ but i just didnt let her. So she tried something that really caught me off guard: she puts her both hands on my butt cheeks and starts playing with my ass crack, and im like WTF. I told her we just leave it there. So she continued doing the usual lap dance routine until i ejaculated.

20 comments

• san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yes, at our underground clubs. SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Even at the above ground, no touching clubs, girls suggest more can be had by pressing their forehead against mine, to suggest DFKing.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I had one dancer get aggressive with me - and I pushed her aggressively back. It worked very well. I wasn’t sure how far she would go - but it was great. She was riding me cowgirl - and she grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back in the chair - and she pushed hard. I grabbed her shoulders - and slid my hands down to her tits - groped her hard - felt her implants and pierced nipples. She kept grinding - I took ahold of her nipple bars and began to pull them hard. She kept grinding harder. I put my hands around her throat and started to squeeze - and she started to cum hard. She kept riding me. She leaned in and told me to squeeze her throat harder - so she could cum harder. I squeezed as she came - and her wetness soaked through my wool trousers. I think we were there for about 6 songs - and i think she charged me for 1. She came 3 times - each harder in intensity - and I had to retire a pair of good wool dress pants.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    I once had a stripper grab my dick through the leg of my shorts and put it inside her. Freaked me out. Was worried about the possible consequences for months.
  • AnonymousJim
    7 years ago
    Detroit has one that bounces between Penthouse and Flight Club that goes by Taya. Talks so fast, you don't feel like you can get a word in edgewise. Tries to get you upstairs fast and for everything in your pocket by promising you the moon and the stars through some of the dirtiest talk you can imagine. Generally regarded as a giant ROB who bewilders you into overpaying with her super-aggressive approach. Best tip is to just keep saying "No."
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Only one time around a week ago, unlike you I let her have pretty much her way. (The rest of the story, and the rest of the rest of the story are threads about that night.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My fave had her hands up my shirt and she started playing with my nipples. Then she started to squeeze them ... Hard. She encouraged me to do the same. It was really erotic. OMG, my nipples were so sensitive for the next couple days. If they grazed my shirt I would get a hard-on from it. Then I would think back to the dance and it would get me even harder. It's a good thing I budget my money or I could spend a lot on that [view link]
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    @Doces300 well i guess i did let her find her way...up to where she put her fingers in my ass crack....i guess i kind of enjoyed it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Seems the avg guy gets hornier quicker and easier than the avg female - but there are times the female is the hornier one and catches you by surprise by being more into it than her usual self - or maybe she was really hard-up for $$$ that day and did not want you to leave her after just one dance
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    or maybe she's more comfortable w/ you by now and more comfortable letting her inner-freak out
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Once in a while I'll run into a dancer that takes me aback w/ how much of a freak she is right out of the box w/o knowing each other
  • loper
    7 years ago
    I've had a girl bite my neck and leave marks. Avoided her after that.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    I've had two of those experiences, both at the same club with two different girls. The first offered a bj or fs either in her room upstairs or at my hotel, and it wasn't easy saying no to her! The second girl had a very hot body and I know would have been up for fs right there in the ld area with a camera right above. At one point during one of her dances, she wanted me to bite her hard on the shoulder. I told her that I wasn't about to leave marks on her gorgeous body. Thinking about it later, wouldn't that have made some great blackmail evidence, my bite pattern left for a forensic exam, lol?
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    Yes, I usually enjoy it.
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    Always ask, "Are you charging me extra for this. If so, stop now."
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I think this is why I don't mind the pay-up-front, pay-for-time style of VIP the clubs around here have. If a girl starts to get extra freaky, she might be trying to earn a bigger tip, but I know she won't be "charging" any more at the end, since we've already taken care of the agreed fee.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Occasionally. If the dancer is good at it, it's awesome. If she's bad at it, then it's like getting mugged in a broom closet.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @ loper 1st comment. Ditto, and same reaction for a day though, not months. I came around to, "Nothing I can do now" I did enjoy reliving it the second time more.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I used to have a regular who was very athletic and aggressive, and she took it as a personal challenge to make you LDK. Needless to say she was very popular in what is otherwise a non-extras club.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I had a really aggressive girl that bit my nipple very hard, it left marks, not good. As Trump would say, SAD!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion