tuscl

Am I supposed to lick it?

loper
just looking for a little human contact along the way
Frequently when I get a lap dance the dancer will stand on the couch and squat a bit so her pussy is directly in my face. What am I supposed to do at that point? Am I supposed to lick it or just appreciate it? I'm not willing to risk getting an STD with that kind of contact. Is it supposed to be a prelude to extras? Though I'm a veteran strip club goer, I'm not an extras aficionado, so I'm pretty innocent in many ways.

47 comments

• Subraman
    7 years ago
    You ever have a cat? And the cat flops down when she sees you, and rolls onto her back, and stretches, baring her belly? And you think, look at that pussy belly, all warm and furry and inviting! Amma touch it! And then you touch it, and that cat sinks its teeth and all its claws into you, then runs off and looks back at you like you're the biggest trust-betraying asshole that ever lived? Ya? Well, okay ... anyway, I think the stripper wants you to lick it.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Pussy in your face, by all means yes!

SJG
  • TxVegas
    7 years ago
    Well done subraman
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    @ subraman, hahaha!!! Pretty much.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    haha subra. I sense you are saying it could go both ways.
  • devl_dawgg
    7 years ago
    @Subra— bad kitty!
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I've actually wondered this myself. I think it depends on the club and what is generally allowed. First, i would see if you can touch first and how much you can touch as i have yet to see a girl that wouldn't let you touch let you lick, similar to nipples. If it is a mostly non extras or non contact club, it could just be a big tease, or a naive dancer. Maybe you could try a forehead bump first and then a kiss/peck before you full on DATY.

As far as STD risk goes, it's very low in terms of performing cunnilingus. The biggest risk for the dancer is contracting herpes type 1 if she doesn't already have it. Lot of young women don't have cold sores these days so their first exposure to the virus is usually during receiving oral sex. If they don't already have the antibodies, it is possible or them to contract it in both areas (mouth and pussy) on the same day. When that's the case, it usually just stays in the mouth area on future outbreaks and doesn't reoccur in her genitals in general regardless of concurrent infection.

Similarly if she has type 2 on her genitals, she is unlikely to pass that to someone who has type 1 on their mouth; there is usually only "room" for one type in one location. Even if the performer has neither type, type 2 generally doesn't spread that way unlike type 1.

Chlamydia and Gonorrhea are very unlikely to be passed that way in either direction (although performers of fellatio are at risk albeit small). HIV and Hepatitis C are very unlikely, even with small lacerations/bleeding in the mouth/gums. HPV also unlikely, especially if the girl was vaccinated. I think the same with Syphilis. I guess that just leaves crabs, lol but most women shave now.
  • JohnTitor
    7 years ago
    Eating pussy is good for you. Dig in, I say.
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Thanks Dirk for the thorough analysis. It does usually happen at extras clubs, though I have experienced it at topless, non-extras RIDolls as well. An occasional girl there has indeed encouraged touching/rubbing.
  • FTS
    7 years ago
    Subraman, that was perfect. I think men on this site should realize by now that women are like cats... a certain level of trust needs to be acquired before you can rub a cat’s belly. Same with a woman.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    My thought would be if you get past the smell you’ve got it licked.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Interesting that a girl at topless club would expose her pussy right in your face like that. I would go to more topless clubs if that was common at those clubs. Probably against the rules. She could be doing that as a gimmick for a tip, or you could have a straight up down low extras girl. Probably more like the first. Again, i would touch before licking, and touch and smell before looking especially.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    First of all, you are the one paying so you don't have to lick-it if you don't want to w/o there being any repercussions.

Second - IT'S BUSINESS, not a blind-date - if you want extras then don't wonder and just ask - and if you don't want to lick-it nor want extras then ask her for what you do want since you are the one paying (e.g. ask her to change positions, whatever)
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Actually Dirk, at RIDolls she will put it in your face with her bottom still on. I have had girls there encourage me to slip my hand inside their shorts and finger them, though.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Many a time IMO they are doing it kinda as a tease to turn you on w/ no intention of anything further - in the end, don't wonder and just do/ask-for what you like
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    @loper
    That actually sounds pretty sexy. Again, if this was a common thing at most topless clubs, i might give them more of a chance...
  • loper
    7 years ago
    Good advice, Papi, though I have gotten negative attitude when I don't take a girl up on an offer of intimacy of whatever kind.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    yick man don't put that thing near my face
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    or i should say, "yick WOman don't ..."
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Lick that thing man, unless she is a major extras girl and it is 2am.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Tell her you'll lick hers if she licks yours

:)
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    VinceyGirl Michaels will lick your ass crack after you've taken a massive shit. If the price is right. Currently $10.
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    As a dancer and a cat owner, I can vouch for Subra. My kitties originally hate belly rubs, but now they accept them in moderation.

But in seriousness, it's not like it's a written rule that you HAVE to do this or that when such and such happens, especially when the money is coming out of your pocket. Do what makes you and your dancer happy and on good terms, and if you're gonna push the envelope without asking, consequences can happen - whether she simply says no, backs away, or... well.. the slim chance of catching something.
  • rogertex
    7 years ago
    Been a while since I've read through a great discussion thread. Totally enjoyed it - cuz pussy in your face has happened to most of us.

IME dancers that slide pussy down your face are (1) bold and (2) beautiful and (3) daring (4) and creative and simply better dancers.
    Mind you such a feat is not easy - with that tight couch - dancer has to be in athletic and prime shape.
    Moreover, pussy slide is reserved for better customers - not any Joe. (At least I prefer to feel that way. Ahem).

I always smile and stick my tongue out appreciatively when I get this treatment. Without making contact. If I sense dining at the Y will be tolerated - I go for it. Quick sampler. Like you, I'm not an extras seeker ITC, but do enjoy good times with select dancers OTC.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Very well said Subraman! Lol!
  • day_trader
    7 years ago
    My CF does that move all the time, figure it's just part of the show. At any given time anyone can walk past the dance area and see what's going on. I go to mostly non-extras clubs. However, IME the more time and money you spend on a girl, the more you will generally be allowed to get away with.
  • LecherousMonk
    7 years ago
    Question makes no sense. How would you lick it through the bottoms?
  • LDJunkie
    7 years ago
    You're suppose to rub your face in her shaved pussy....maybe get a mild taste of it.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    She should buy this t-shirt.

https://imgur.com/a/0YAzB
  • Eve
    7 years ago
    ACTUALLY she should buy these panties.

https://imgur.com/a/7Ljst
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Better yet Eve. :)
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I used to avoid licking but I've visited one club where on 2 occasions, a dancer started the dance by grabbing my hand and putting it on her pussy. Did she want me to finger her?
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    ^ Not sure if serious?

I do love this discussion and how it's going... Now if i could only get more of this very thing in the club.
  • SuperDude
    7 years ago
    Heading out tonight to give and receive head. More, later.
  • dutchman2000
    7 years ago
    IME, if she doesn't want you to lick it, it won't be there when your tongue comes out!!! Kinda like magic, amazing how dexterous these ladies can be. Same with a nipple in your face, always just out of reach unless she wants otherwise!
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    Alright, I can kind of tune into the OP's question. I don't reach for a dancer's crotch, and let her private area remain private. But I am seeing one stripper every week in VIP that likes to tell me she is getting moist, and stands close enough to graze my nose on her thong. But she is conservative about club rules generally - no nipple touching, so I have not interpreted this as an invitation to go face-diving. My presumption is that she gets this close because she senses that I have self restraint. I doubt all her guys get this close a whiff.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    @subraman... [slow clap]

@loper... It's your money. You don't have to do anything. If it's a dancer who has not laid out her boundaries and you're not sure, then just ask. If you don't want to to ruin a spontaneous moment and just... errr... dive in, then you can give that a shot. But be prepared for a spectacularly bad reaction.

Personally, I'd ask.

Also, keep in mind that the bait may have a hook in it. At the end of the dance, she may ambush you with an added fee for eating at the Y.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    it doesn't happen enough.
  • thedude111222
    7 years ago
    lick your lips and get in real close but keep your tongue to yourself, she knows where you are...if its fair game she'll linger or make sure you know it's okay to keep going....feast away my friend. If it's just a tease she'll move to her next position. If you want a taste but didn't get it, when she comes back down tell her you loved that move and you'll probably get one
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If she's doing-it while this song is playing, you may be obligated to:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gcj34Xix…
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    It depends upon the dancer and the club, but most of the time I do not think it’s an invitation to lick her. Im not sure though because I only lick a DS or a civilian woman.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Here is a test for acceptability: give it a close, but not direct kiss. If she pulls away, you have your answer. If she doesn't, then like Cardi B said, her pussy's clear like a lake, you want to swim with your face.
  • goosman
    7 years ago
    Another one. Once in the lap dance room of a club where most lap dances are just heavy sales pitches to get you into the CR and rarely hit high mileage, a dancer wiggled the cat in my face. I jokingly told her to be careful before I eat it, to which she pulled her thong to the side & told me that I could. I passed, but in that club I was surprised to find that as a possibility in the LD room. Sometimes, all you have to do is ask.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I've always taken that as a request to fist her. But they think you're a pussy if you ask, so just do it.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Flagooner - usually my dancers are aware of my desires to fist them. The black rubber gloves and the bucket of lube - tend to give a few clues. They know - if the pussy is within arms reach - I’ll be working my fist inside of it!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    When girls have given me pussy in the face, and when there has been no prior discussion, I've usually given her an off pussy kiss, just a teasing. And then if she gets it close again, then another one on the opposite side. If she still keeps presenting it ...

SJG

Jeff Beck ft/ Rosie Oddie
    https://youtu.be/rXJQb7aIxfk?t=5m47s
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion