tuscl

It Wasn't About Me; It Was About Her: Why I Was Booted Out

rockstar666
Illinois
I posted a thread about a month ago on how I was booted out for nipple sucking, which is a normal activity at my club. Wed. I finally went back for the first time, and told my CF about the incident. She knows the dancer, and asked if I ever got a HJ from her, which is decidedly NOT a normal activity ITC. I said yes, but we hadn't got that far on this particular trip. Well, she said management wanted to fire her and needed to have several instances in 'just cause' (which seems a little far fetched) ...but after I left she was indeed fired.

This actually makes some sense to me...especially in light of the stupid responses the bouncer had when I asked him WTF. I actually feel better about the whole thing now, and yes, my regular let me go to town on her nipples without any problem from the bouncers. No HJ though. The only thing is can't they just fire a dancer for any reason, without involving one of their regular customers?

7 comments

• PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    Makes sense but I never heard a dancer sue a club for getting fired. "Your honor I was let go for letting someone suck on my nipples" WTF but remember the stripper world has different logic
  • ppwh
    7 years ago
    Of course she didn't give you a HJ after you had just demonstrated to her that you would spread the word. I agree that the story from your CF sounds made up.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Sorry this happened bro
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    ppwh: I didn't volunteer she gave HJ's; my CF already knew that she did. I would never tell a dancer about another dancer's extras. In this case the CF asked me directly, and I wasn't going to lie to her.
  • UKfan
    7 years ago
    I’ve been booted out one time in the eight years of going to strip clubs and it was for throwing up due to too much alchohol. It’s embarrassing I know, and the club I did it at I didn’t return to for six months.
  • knight_errant
    7 years ago
    so, where is she giving HJs now?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion