tuscl

Las Vegas Massage Parlors

timothyjames55
Just here for a good time.
Friday, November 24, 2017 7:17 PM
I’m pretty darn familiar with the Las Vegas strip clubs, however I’m going to be there tomorrow with a friend and he wants to visit a massage parlor. I’m not very familiar with those in Vegas. Anyone know of a great spot?

7 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't visit massage parlors but this website has been mentioned on TUSCL before: [view link]
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    Usasexguide has a section about massage parlors. You shouldn’t have to join to read some good info.
  • TFP
    7 years ago
    From the last time I was in Vegas, the cabbies were pretty much begging me to take me to a massage parlor in lieu of a strip club. Their selling point was hard to argue: for what I was gonna spend in the club I could spend half that and cum on or covered in a fine Asian chick. But at that time I was content with my LDKs and declined. Next year I might check it out one night just to see if it's all that the cabbies say it is.
  • Liwet
    7 years ago
    If you do go to a good one, please update.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Caesar's Palace go to the Qua spa. All day I wil spend at that place.
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    From a Vegas local...NEVER listen to a cabbie. They get kickbacks from the places they take you to. Strip clubs or massage parlors doesn’t matter either way. They take you to the places that pay them the most.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I evaluate AMPs by using Rubmaps, that plus just by window shopping to appraise the girls' looks, demeanor, and manner of dress. With Rubmaps you use advanced search, just looking for what has been reported there. Its about the best you can do without window shopping. But usually it is highly accurate if you know how to interpret it. I have checked Nevada before. Where as places in California are great, not so in Nevada. Reno is horrible. Las Vegas is bad. The best for some reason is Henderson. I'll show you how to check if you want, or maybe if you want to check some places closer to home. Could very well be better. Can check for entire states, or by 50 mile radius from zipcode, even crossing state lines. SJG I am convinced that Marx is highly influenced, like no other, by Plato. [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion