tuscl

Thanksgiving: Part II

Thursday, November 23, 2017 8:54 AM
I give thanks to just about everyone here, except the coward,Fuckedupinthe headandeverywhereelse. Chickenshit hasn't appeared at any of the many meetups or done any reviews in ages. What a douchebag. I'm about to give thanks at our Thanksgiving meal for all of our blessings. Cheers to all and have a merry, merry day.

6 comments

• georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Back at ya, VM. Have a good one.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Dinner is over, kids are getting ready to go to BF parents or GF parents house for TG 2nd edition. So, I started reading "recent reviews" for something to do and started seeing all the reviews for $20/song, $30/song, $40/song, 3/$100, $200/15 mins, etc, etc Therefore, I am thankful I live in Atlanta where table dances have been $10/song for 30 years and Follies exists so I can get some UHM during those table dances if I want to.
  • NaturalSelection
    7 years ago
    Happy Thanksgiving to you too VM. And thanks for taking a few minutes out of your busy day to come by and do some trolling.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Happy Thanksgiving, VM, and to all TUSCLers.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Like the pilgrims and Native Americans on the first Thanksgiving Day, I'd like to see Dougster, vincemichaels, vincemichels, and txtittyfag all come together, bury the hatchet, and celebrate Thanksgiving today as TUSCL brothers. Then tomorrow you can go back to calling each other dick breath faggots.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Happy Thanksgiving you all of you guys I’m full
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion