tuscl

Damn I am sore

Doces300
You can run but you will only die tired
Thursday, November 23, 2017 7:23 AM
I work out in the gym every day, I do cardio and strength training. I have lost weight and gained muscle. Today I am so sore I can't walk normally and had to tell my wife I fell while hunting. There are muscles in my legs back and butt that are surprisingly sore. Anyone familiar with a training regime that can train my muscles to be better prepared for things like this past week. Feel like I lost a fight.

25 comments

• Mate27
    7 years ago
    Keep doing it. Eventually your body adjusts
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    It may be nothing more than dehydration which causes aches and muscle soreness.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I ride a bike for exercise. It seems to be compatible with increased sexual activities. Strengthens leg and core muscles, even my glutes feel like they get work.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    The way you condition your body for working out, is to work out :) If you were new to this, I'd tell you to just lower the intensity a bit for a couple of weeks, and work up to it. Since you're not new, I assume you either did some new exercises or just radically upped your intensity; in either case, the solution is to either 1. don't go too intense with new exercises and raise intensity gradually, or 2. enjoy the soreness as an indicator of the fact that you did new/extra work, it'll go away by itself as you condition for it.
  • ww
    7 years ago
    Interesting you felt the need to lie to the wife about soreness while working out? That's really not abnormal. I can understanding keeping stripclub exploits to yourself, but I'd probably throw in the towel if I can't even tell the wife I pulled some muscles during a workout!
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    The soreness you are feeling is your muscles repairing themselves and getting stronger. If you continue to workout your muscles will adjust. Embrace the soreness. if I'm not feeling a little sore after a workout, I don't feel as though I've done any work in the gym.
  • K
    7 years ago
    Ask at the gym. They will be happy to advise you. You will get better advise and less snark
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    You did lose the fight. If she wasn't wasted, you'd be out for the count and she'd be left wanting much more. Oh well, you still won somehow...
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Am I the only one who is interpreting this as? 1) I got a lot of sex the last couple of days. 2) I'm sore from all the sex, (The fall lie was to also cover the bite marks, right?) even though I work out a lot. 3) are there changes I can make to my workout to make the sex easier? Or, maybe the subtlety of the replies is going over MY head in my turkey-induced haze.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    He is sore from pounding a 14" dildo up his keister.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ww the soreness is not from the gym the soreness is from a marathon sex session with a stripper. It has shown me that certain muscle groups used in sex are not being addressed in my workouts. I have been working out for a good while and my workouts do not make me sore. The threads "The rest of the story" and "The rest of the rest of the story" explain why I am so sore and why I would lie to my wife about it.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Chippendale's?
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    @ joc13, yes you are right on track, and hopefully it will cover the bite marks in the case she sees them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I mostly hit dives where dances are on the floor - I usually get them on a barstool and sometimes they don't have padding thus my butt will sometimes hurt after a long enough visit of getting dances - also the barstools are sometimes square-shaped vs round and the inside of my thighs will hurt from spreading my legs over/around rhe sides or the square barstool when getting dances
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Well damn Papi, for those ladies you enjoy you need to spread your legs extra wide.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie/flagooner - don't patronize me. But yeah you're right,
  • K
    7 years ago
    I understood why he is sore hence my comment a out less snark. Professionals at a gym will advise him in exercises to help him have better sex
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    wow could Doces pat himself on the back anymore? Great Penthouse Forum stories, the hiding from the wife while alledgedly hunting was a nice touch. The bite mark evidence was the icing on the cake though,
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Lol @ RossVa I have given some serious thought as to how I could pat myself on the back some more but my arm is a little sore. I am sure that some of you will think I am lying, and I really don't care if you do. Only my smile, dick, and asshole know for sure. If not for this forum many PLs would not have even known such experiences were possible. Just doing my part to inform my colleagues. LMAO
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If one SCs enough, one will experience all kinds of shit and run into some true freaks
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    Being sore from sex is so much better than being sore from the gym or even a rough hunting trip. I wonder if the real reason for the soreness was not necessarily the sex but doing it for four hours in a cramped uncomfortable VIP room. Nothing wrong with fucking a stripper ITC but it's certainly not the most comfortable place for an extended romp.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    My advice still stands, if you keep doing the exercise (sex) your muscles will adjust. Now as to lying to your wife, I can't help you there.
  • RossVa
    7 years ago
    Doces " If not for this forum many PLs would not have even known such experiences were possible." Sure there is, it's called Penthouse Forum.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    As far as an exercise program, maybe start here? [view link]
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    LMAO @ Subraman
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion