tuscl

In an extras club, would the most vile human being get a "stripper handshake" if

Liwet
If she walks away smiling, you spent too much.
I don't go to an extras club but I've gone to a specific club enough times that I figured I'd at least meet a prostitute or something or a girl would at least grope my dick in order to get me into the VIP room (I solely buy floor dances). I've never asked for the groping but you'd think at least one girl would be adventurous and try.

11 comments

• ppwh
    7 years ago
    Maybe not the most vile. If you stink from 25 feet off, you're unlikely to be approached even on rent day.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i've attended clubs where that never happens. even though i get fs there.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I've been groped worse than TSA agents. It's been a while though.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    I go to clubs where the stripper handshake is the standard greeting from many dancers, so I don't have much of a perspective on that for you.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    You'll have to ask that DickBreath Neanderthal VinceyGirl Michaels if this has ever happened to him.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    The most vile human being alive? I'm sure Donald J. Trump could get stripper handshake for the right money, although golden showers with Russian hookers seems to be more his style.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Dougster never has had one, he doesn't wash, he stinks.
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    No. Simple as that, no. Hillary could go to the same strip club every day from now until her incarceration and no stripper will touch that.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Shades of Alucard in the thread title...

Flashbacks.
  • Book Guy
    7 years ago
    No Stripper Handshake on Urban Dictionary, except in the city of Peoria ...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…

• Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It depends where his vileness is. If he’s a total dick - and acts like an asshole - if he controls it and has lots of $$$$ - he might get laid.

However, if he smells really bad - either bo - or like a dirty diaper - that could be very difficult - or impossible.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion