tuscl

The enjoyment of a new fav

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Love it when a new girl capture my attention and causes me to spazz the fuck out on my bank account...the early beginning is so fun....ordering meals, drinks and gifts...buying tons of dances and champagne time ...popping off a few solid LDK then the otc request gets accepted...damn boys once the real sex starts on the at her house once a week bases it gets fun

Been in the dessert for so long I forgot how much fun true success was

19 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    Been wondering where you were. I thought maybe you were in jail, but I guess you were just immersed in new pussy.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You meet this slut in the Circle K parking lot or at the Golden Corral Buffet?

Happy Thanksgiving, Juicy.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    You put the P in PL
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Drowning in pussy for damn sure

Local club
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    She looks very similar to the new girl in my picture
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    Agreed on everything juice! Except OTC is gonna be about once a month for me.
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Shit! Keep up the good work!
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Take her to the Tilted Kilt so she can see the wildlife do the macarena
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I pay a once a month fee but I get a once a week pass to that pussycat

Joe lol
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Let's hope your monthly allowance SB arrangement works out better than mine did.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's coming straight out of my savings lol....I've got a 5K Max on the relationship...that's going to give me five months of solid week to week fucking

For a grand a month I get every Friday evening with sleep over...with two pops....not a bad value in my opinion

After that I will need to stop this relationship and replenish my account...hell I'm not really rich I just pretend to be LMFAO
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    5 months is a decent length of time on a SB arrangement life. You're at approximately $235 per weekly visit. Any hotel costs involved?

I'd say as long as there aren't too many Fridays that fall during her monthly cycle, or emergencies that come up, you have a really good deal in place there!
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    It's at her appointment.

I fuck during the period...I actually enjoy it because I get to go Bear back and give a cream pie

And yes I agree it's an amazing deal
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Bear Back? What the fuck position is that?
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    @Juice. LMFAO YOU DA MAN
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    I don't know, but it must be from the same universe where "appointment" is a place to have sex.
  • lick-that
    7 years ago
    Lol. He had an appointment to fuck a bear back, get it
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion