Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Party Time!?

Cowboy12

If you fall off a cliff, get up and try again...

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

My CF surprised me a few days ago by inviting me to the club's Christmas party. She is allowed to bring 1 guest, and I was surprised she picked me, she is a pretty popular dancer and has other regular PL's.

Should I go?

She tells me it gets pretty wild, especially after the girls all have a few drinks.

Replies (9)Latest

Profile picture for lick-that
lick-that
•

I WON'T be the one to say it, I WON'T!

Sure. Go. Why wouldn't you?

Profile picture for Doces300
Doces300
•

Let me see drunk strippers... not there as a customer but as a guest. Why are you asking this?

Profile picture for rh48hr
rh48hr
•

Dude -this is a rhetorical question right?

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

“Should I go?”

HELL YEAH!

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

I guess that was kind of a dumb question...you talked me into it, I'm going!

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

She needs a chaperone. Hey somebody’s gotta do it and I’m busy that night.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

If you go, you may be able to come

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

That depends on what kind of a party it is. Is it a closed party by invitation only or is the general public invited? I have been to club Christmas & anniversary parties where it was open to the public, the food and booze was free. It's definitely a party atmosphere. Packed in like sardines, no place to sit and you can forget dances or VIPs. I'll never go to another one of those.

Profile picture for Cowboy12
Cowboy12
•

It's by invitation only. They close the club for a few hours starting at noon.

She normally invites one of her girlfriends, but she will be out of town. At least I was her second choice, lol.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement