tuscl

Long Island Clubs

I am going to be stuck through this week end on Long Island (Kennedy Airport area) through Saturday AM. The reviews from the area are mostly not informative or old.
I see many russian inhabited clubs that in my experience are long on promises, high on prices, and short on follow through.
Are the West Babylon Shows the best place to go? or clubs.
In north New Jersey I was told the amp's were the best places to go that all the clubs were lame bikini clubs. I found most clubs were indeed lame.

3 comments

• Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    What are the best places on Long Island up to the edge of the city. Moderate safety since I am not local is a concern. Club, Peep/Private dance shops or AMP's.
  • Digitech
    7 years ago
    I heard Gallaghers 2000 is good, though I've never been. It's kind of in Long island

Or you could take the ferry to Bridgeport for some sure bets.

• JackKash
    7 years ago
    If you don't want to venture into the city (Manhattan), look at reviews for clubs in Brooklyn and Queens which should be closer to JFK. I haven't been to many there though to give you straight advice. The city is pretty safe, actually one of the safest large cities in the US. Just be aware of your surroundings and don't do anything stupid like start an argument with someone. I think you'd be disappointed with the clubs further out on the Island. Purely amateur hour.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion