tuscl

What happened to Bj99 ?

twentyfive
Living well and enjoying my retirement
Title says it all.

18 comments

• MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I wish I knew. I miss her -- she was my all-time favorite female member of this board, genuinely interested in understanding the mindset of the SC customer.
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    I was thinking the same thing recently
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I'd noticed she's been gone for a while, I figured she's doing better things with her time than posting with PLs - in the past it seems some dancers post out of boredom but once they get a new BF they kick us to the curb :) - but BJ99 had mentioned she already had a BF so who knows what's up, hopefully everything is ok with her
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Unfortunately this forum is often not very friendly to women. No need for being like that either.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Most dancers are makeout session friendly, though they might not be accustomed to that in the front room of their strip clubs.

SJG
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Hmm.. I didn’t get any offers to pay my phone bill... Jk, dumb as this sounds, I was starting to worry that I was gaining weight, so I left my other social media stuff for awhile and obsessively counted calories. I am over overachiever/crasher, so I can only obsessively participate in so much at any time.
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    And <3 <3 <3 where’s that kissy face emoji that I usually use to get out of trouble..? Well, I def owe you guys extra time for being patient. ;)
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Welcome back... Nothing's really changed. You haven't missed much.

And what?
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Oh, I tried to post a cute heart shape, which I use to express my love and help get me out of trouble, but I guess those don’t work here lol.
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    Nice tits!
  • Bj99
    7 years ago
    Well, thank you :)
  • ButterMan
    7 years ago
    shes back!
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Hi baby we missed your pretty face
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    She farted and she is embraced
  • MackTruck
    6 years ago
    She farted and she is embraced
  • nicespice
    6 years ago
    Lol! Sometimes old threads really are still relevant.
  • Huntsman
    6 years ago
    This is an old thread but Bj99 has ghosted a number of times like she has this summer. So here is my theory on her latest vanishing. Bj99 proposed the Des Moines tuscl meetup to be held around the end of June/ beginning of July. No one showed up so Bj got bored and decided to tour a corn maze. She’s petite so she got lost in the corn. They’ll be harvesting corn in about a month so she’ll be found and can get her soapy ass back on here then. I think it’s plausible.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    6 years ago
    It's certainly possible that she checks in once in a while. I suspect that she just lost interest.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion