tuscl

Game theory optimal for visiting a strip club with fucking a striper as the moti

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Been working on a off and on season for my club lifestyle. I've noticed going without for a season makes the time I go amazing plus it let's me replenish my accounts and look more wealthy than I truly am.

With this is mind. Inside any Town in America in a average Club...what's the best on season to target ?

Is it the holiday season ? Basically from November into January ?

It's the only time of the year they not only have to pay bills but follow in the tradition of needing to buy and buy shit for friends and family for the holidays

This would be the most likely time the average stripper in the average Club would be most likely hard up to fuck for cash ?

Am I correct in this logic ?

9 comments

• goosman
    7 years ago
    Well hopefully I'll be making some Christmas wishes come true this week.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Before Christmas is a good season. I've fucked several dancers who told me they only work around the holidays so they can buy their kids presents. That's a heart-warming story.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    Tldr

Fuck you jackie.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickyBoy's The System. Remember the title? Maximizing OTC Opportunities When Traveling? So according to that faggot it just isn't possible to do any better.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    ^^^^ I’m interested in this theory that you can pay strippers money for sex.

Is it difficult to do?
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Jack, your story brings a tear to my eye...
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I think chapter 8 of the System goes over this, recommending to do so on the 30th of the month or the week before and after Black Friday and Christmas.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    The issue is, when is sex transformative, versus just feeding an addiction.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion