tuscl

Give Me A Break: People Are Now Transracial

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Check out this article from USA TODAY:

'Transracial' man, born white, says he feels Filipino

https://usat.ly/2AAXYgv

You know I think I’m Transjoble. I identify myself as a CEO of a fortune 100 company so please someone, cut me $50 million dollar annual salary check which is of course before bonuses and stock options.

23 comments

• JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Idiots. I love Mexican food but that doesn't mean that I change my name to Jorge.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I knew a stripper who thought she was trans-species.

Half human, half unicorn.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    @JS69 that would be Juan
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Don't know if this is trans-species, but I I have met a couple of strippers who have golden pussies. I did not see them but they were priced so high the had to be golden.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Mental illness is the new fad, SJG was ahead of the curve.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    I thjoughr I was biracial, born white, felt black but was told my dick did not meet minimum length requirements to be black.
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Trans-racial*
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    I am an iPhone X but on a bad day I identify as an Android.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    People have been using transracial for a long time.

SJG

Pink Floyd - Pigs
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Okd3Oyi…

Peter Levenda Order of the Golden Dawn 2017, Occult Origins of Nazi Party
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ha1Q4m4-…
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    I am now a dog. I can hump any female I see, take a dump or piss anywhere on anything I wish, lick by balls (if I wanted to do so), and carouse to my hearts content!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^ Outstanding! Really!

SJG
  • dallas702
    7 years ago
    I am thinking of becoming transracial. I believe myself to be part Black and part Egyptian God. After my surgeries, I expect to have a 12" dong, a harem of at least a dozen and the ability command thousands to build monuments to my magnificence. Do you think I will need to take steroids and hormones?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    This is funny stuff!

So you to be treated that you actually are that race if you just declare it's the one you feel closest to?
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    I feel closest to the Nordic Aryan Master Race. Looking forward to our next invasion of Poland.
  • MackTruck
    7 years ago
    i bet he feel like he are a shit samdwich
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    I don't know what this world is coming to. Now we've got daughters marrying their mothers. Things were sure simpler when everyone was in the closet.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Douchester/txtittydumbass is trans-species. It is a mix of amoeba,(no brains) and dog shit. LMAO
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    i feel mexican.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Progressives have turned mental illness into an art form. Something really wrong with all y'all. As a childless person it is sad yet funny to watch people with kids destroy this once great, now sad land.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Wtf? I guess I’m old fashioned - as I’m an old pasty white guy - who likes heavy metal - who has no discernible rhythm - who speaks English - and who likes to fuck women (and whores)!

I have no desire to be anything that I’m not! I guess I’m not progressive?
  • Clubber
    7 years ago
    Old news! Doesn't anyone remember Rachel Dolezal? Back in '14 she was the head of the naacp being "transracial".
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    I found a girl's tumblr page who ridiculously claimed to be basically trans every thing.

She once made a post that she just realized realized she used to be Japanese. Her reasoning was that, while eating a "Japanese meal," she had a flashback of her old life where she was a JAPANESE TORTOISE. So she said since she now realizes she's Japanese, she's going to start following their culture. Maybe she eventually learned enough to know that the meal she was eating was actually a Chinese dish, not a Japanese one.

She was "genderless" and listed herself as too many trans things to count, but one was particularly funny: she said she was trans fat. TRANS FAT! Lmao.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Finally Dougster reveals his true sentiments and loyalties.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion