tuscl

Making a dancer wet

Darkblue999
Somewhere in the club
First time a dancer told me I made her wet during lap dance. Few times few dancers are into it but never mentioned it .
Are they really mean it when they say that.

29 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    I can only speculate in your case. My CF tells me that she is wet, but then has me touch her to show me. She is genuinely wet when she tells me. Most of the time when a stripper tells me I make her wet, unless she proves it, I chalk it up to SS.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Some do, my ATF got very wet the afternoon she orgasmed giving me lap dances in the VIP.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    Lots of strippers finger themselves with lube beforehand if they know you're going to get handsy in the backroom. Many a PL has been tricked by that one. But yes, lots of them probably do get legit turned on by an attractive guy. Especially one they know and feel comfortable with. It happens.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    It's easy enough to check it out!
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    I've known several girls who've admitted that they can basically make themselves wet on demand. More who didn't deny it.
  • Roadworrier
    7 years ago
    A couple gals get wet here and there. I suspect the experienced ones can do it with or without a customer there.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A dancer told me she wanted me to make her wet, so I poured a bottle of water over her head.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room makeout sessions. Buying dances is a chumps game.

After this intense makeout session is going and you've got her breathing hard and her wetness is experiential reality, and so it is time for your own pants to come down, then you invite her to the back room.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If you are young and handsome with a big dick then there is a small chance that it's real. If not then there is almost no chance. But it can be a fun fantasy nonetheless.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    A front room makeout session will almost always make a girl wet, and you don't have to believe her to know this.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    You’re making me wet is the number one SS line from strippers. I don’t pay it any mind.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I don't pay it any mind and simply indulge the fantasy. I love pussy cream and it is a total turn on. So when she says she is wet I will give it the benefit of the doubt for the simple fantasy of it all.

Regardless, I will see and smell the proof of it on my LDK pants anyway. A lot of times in my experience she is telling me the truth. There are clearly white smears and the aroma of it on my pants when she is wet because I will intentionally grind my cock into her pussy lips whenever she starts playing it up. Those smears and smell are not always there either.

My ATF DS doesn't always get wet, but when she says she does, the evidence is always there on my pants. As to other strippers, in general they don't bullshit me and it happens just less than half the time I LDK. In my experience it is more rare that it is just SS.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Just so you know, women can get very wet due to physical stimulation that the body reacts to. Her mind might have checked out, tho. So sometimes it means that she's really turned on, and other times her body is reacting but she isn't into it mentally.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Last time I made a stripper wet it was when I accidentally spilled my drink on her lap.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    I go to the nursing home every day to feed my wife her lunch. The darned place is filled with women who are wet.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m sure my wad of cash has gotten several dancers wet! It’s unusual - as it happens before we get to vip - as sometimes I whip it out right out on the floor - lol!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ @Cashman it's amazing what a bulge in one's pants can do to a stripper. As long as the bulge is either a big dick or a wad of cash, that is.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    ^^^Girls want two things in a guy: a big dick, and a big wallet.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Lopaw wrote, "Her mind might have checked out, tho. "

This is why I say that buying dances is a chump's game. Women that do sex work have learned how to tune out. But really never does this apply to DFKing, and not if you are also using words to come on to her and soften her up and she is engaging with this. You want to get her to open up to you, let down her psychological barriers. So the best is a front room makeout session. In the front room it is far better because you can lead it and the entire interaction is less structured. This is more important than any ITC path to ejaculation. And of course you'll be able to find out for yourself how wet she is getting.

If the best she can do in the back room is dry humping, then before she does that, DATY her 'till completion. Don't push her over the top, just let her go over at her own pace. In my experience this always goes extremely well. But best not to go for dry humping. Even BJ best to skip until some later time. Let her see that you are saving your load until you and she are OTC and for your first FS.

If you have the chance for immediate FS with her in or around the club, do not skip it. Let her see that you really want her and that getting a load into her is some kind of primal thing. And always when possible get her dressed and painted up as she was when you first selected her. That first time and how you selected her and made it happen she will always remember, and that will make a big difference in how things go between you and she. You get one chance to get that kind of a claim on her. I for one would never waste that.

SJG

Pink Floyd - Animals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfRWTg61…
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Larry wrote, "Girls want two things in a guy: a big dick, and a big wallet."

Others have said similar things. In my experience, neither of those issues are as big as some are making them to be.

SJG
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I agree @larryfisherman and @SirLDAlot. My wad is quite impressive at the start of many nights of clubbing! It can swell impressively when I have exchanged a few $20’s for some singles too - and the dancers seem to love that bulge!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^ The way to get a dancer wet, is a front room makeout session, and you won't have to take her word for it as to how wet she is.

SJG

Doors ft/ Eddie Vedder
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n23YU6dF…
  • orangepicture
    7 years ago
    I've had a few girls get wet for me. One in particular gets sopping!

Concerning bulging wallets, if I meet a new girl and want to try to get her to do her best performance during a standard LD, I'll purposely order a drink or find a reason to go for more $1s in my wallet right in front of her face so she sees the amount of bills in my wallet. I think that gets them more motivated to dance great for me, thinking I'll prolong the dance session due to their high contact dances. I usually don't get more than 3 LDs in one sitting though (unless it is VIP).
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Tonight my strip club pants for sure were creamed by my ATF DS wet pussy more than normal. She gets like that about 25-33% of the time. There are cream stains at multiple spots instead of the usual one. And LMAO and I'm still smelling her butterscotch pussy smell on them over an hour later.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    They seem to get wetter the more I spend on them
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't think it's that hard for a dancer to get a little-wet, and sometimes a lot wet:

+ I think I read once that most of the nerve-endings in a vagina are near the entrance of the vagina (where it would be making contact via grinding)

+ if you have a hard erection/dick; and she's a grinder; decent chance for some wetness from the stimulation

The black dives I go to dances are usually full-nude - I go commando and almost-always have very hard-erections - in these black dives the girls will constantly grind on you throughout the dance and don't avoid your penis and it's not rare for them to grab my OTP commando penis and position it to where it's almost in them commando-OTP while they grind away (literally fucking me OTP) - I have def witnessed the evidence in the front of my shorts and not rare that I have to wait 15 to 20 minutes after a dance waiting for the front of my shorts to dry - can't say I've noticed-it nearly to the same degree in non-black clubs w/ non-black dancers though
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^ Papi, front room makeout sessions first!

SJG
  • Janos
    7 years ago
    I find black strippers get wet at least 50% of the time. My fav black dancer will stop re-adjust me and get back to grinding on it. Last time I was there she grab hold with her mouth thru my pants and lightly bit it and tried to move it. Then she unzipped my pants asking if i mind. She then bit on it some more thru my undies. Then she started grinding on it, i told her i think me undies are slipping down, she just smiled and kept working, and pulled me to the edge of the couch, at that point i was inside her for the next couple of songs.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Indeed! You have posted about black girls before in your metro. Sounds awesome! I am envious!

SJG

youtube terminates exploitive kids channel
    https://techcrunch.com/2017/11/17/youtub…

Stones, awesome long playlist
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC0Qt1lv…
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion