tuscl

Just don't go to a strip club with Louis C.K.

grand1511
Euphoria
We all have our PL quirks but Louie might be the king of PLism.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/arts…

19 comments

• Electronman
    7 years ago
    Must be a sign of the times when CK's behavior, masturbating in front of women, seems relatively benign when compared to some of the jerks that raped women.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Yes and relatively benign compared to some bible-thumping pedophile running for US Senate:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/09/us/po…
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    Lot's of evangelical hypocrites in the world. No?
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Some of this blows my mind, I like to consider myself a pretty average guy and I can find avenues to get sex without getting charged/accused of misconduct or harassment.

All these celebs, who have way more money than me, do stupid shit like this. I guess the only defense I can come up with is these “famous” people are probably pretty eccentric to begin with, or they think their celebrity status enables them to act in such a manner without recourse.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I don't understand the appeal of masturbating in front of a woman. I want her participation.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Roy Moore, the Alabama candidate for the Senate, is a "so-called" Christian. He loudly proclaims his Christianity to advance himself, but he does not practice humility or kindness or forgiveness.

As Jesus said, "But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them." Matthew 23: 3-4
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    Robin Williams married his child's nanny so he's not exactly scandal free.
  • azrookie
    7 years ago
    ^^^ @PoolyD: I'm totally with you on this notion that it's OK, or for that matter, even enjoyable, for a man to ask a woman to watch him spank his carrot. Harvey Weinstein got his jollies (allegedly) doing this same thing. Must be a power trip.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’m surprised to hear this about Louis C.K. as he seems to be a guy who understands that he’s not one of those Hollywood heart throbs.

The jerking off in front of women thing isn’t my thing at all - and I don’t get the enjoyment. If a girl is watching as I jerk off - it’s ok - as long as she’s masturbating too. But jerking off for an audience of uninterested women doesn’t sound like fun. I’d rather just go home and enjoy some privacy - lol!

I find his show to be very interesting. He seemed like a regular guy - and a decent dad. That stuff is easy to fake on screen - so I’m not overly surprised.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I mean cmon we could get LDK82 to jerk him off and he wouldn’t even be in all this trouble!!!
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    I think one thing that must be taken into consideration with these scandals is how most women act around men with power, wealth and sometimes fame. Most become extremely flirtatious with these type of dudes. They amp up their sexuality to gain attention and favor.

Imagine being a guy like CK and having almost every woman he comes into contact with act flirtatious as hell like they want to bang him. It would be easy to lose touch with reality and start taking advantage of the situation. Hell, I've had women flirt like hell with me when they needed something only to leave me with blue balls once they get it.

I believe all were complicit in this crap to some degree.

For the record, CK never showed his dick without asking first. Still a dick move because he had perceived power over these women but there is a difference between him and some of the other idiots.

• TheeOSU
    7 years ago
    No doubt many sexual harassment accusations are bogus but usually the truly guilty accused deny the accusations. Unlike those guilty guys, CK has admitted that the accusations against him are true.
  • TXbananas
    7 years ago
    Guess he doesn't know about extras clubs and OTC girls.
  • joc13
    7 years ago
    Who the hell is Louis CK and why should I care?
  • rattdog
    7 years ago
    it pays to know people like those ray donovan types-they would shut these bitches up. these allegations at this moment is really fucking up his career. movie premiere got cancelled. cable tv show is being pulled back by the network.

weinstein, spacey and now louie. how many of these cases are going to pop up befor ethe month is over?
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Only thing I can think-off is that when one has the $$$ to get w/e they want, they're only left craving the few things that they can't get (e.g. masturbating in front of a chick that is not a P4P girl)
  • Mate27
    7 years ago
    This makes me want to hang out with Louis CK and laugh. He's a great comedian.
  • rh48hr
    7 years ago
    It just goes to show there are fucked up people in all walks of life. At least CK didn't drag this out with a denial.

I don't get how these guys think whipping out their dick unsolicited would be appealing to women. My guess is that some women reacted by giving them some action so it embolden them to do it again.

The whole Spacey situation is sick. There are a lot of movies and TV shows we'll never see again because his disgusting ass is in them.
  • yahtzee74
    7 years ago
    CK did not whip out his dick unsolicited.

You know what, fuck it. Should the women take some responsibility for what they let happen to them? If they claim they are the equal of men then they should behave that way. A guy in that situation would never let that happen to them. I don't care who the man is but if a man were to ask me if I wanted to see his dick and watch him masturbate then I'm going to tell him no fucking way.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion