tuscl

Girls that talk their asses off during a dance

Have you ever experienced this? I consider this a semi-ROB tactic as i understand fully why they do this. By distracting you with often unrelated conversation (and hoping that you bite and engage with them also) while doing a dance, you aren't as focused on doing what you really want to do. And because you are dividing your attention, the song will go by a lot quicker and seem shorter, so you can easily be persuaded to do another song.

Now, i'm not talking about talking dirty in your ear while you're getting it on (for all the LDKers out there, or even just the heavy grind fans). Or girls that tell you exactly what they like about what you're doing, or what they want you to do or what they want to do to you (which is technically also dirty talk and usually just talk, as they're probably not going to follow through, but sometimes...). This can and actually often does add to the experience. No, i'm talking about the incessant rambling that often has nothing to do with what's going on during the dance. When a girl starts doing that, i know it's almost always one and done for her and i shut it down by not saying a peep the entire time or i'll just ignore her and say something completely different from what she's asking (like "nice tits" or "show me your pussy") so she knows i'm not paying attention to a word she is saying, and sometimes a dance like this can be salvaged.

18 comments

• flagooner
    7 years ago
    ROB tactic? I disagree.

Some guys like it.
    If you don't, and I'm not a fan of it either, stop after one dance.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    That's why i said semi-ROB. Not every ROB does this, and neither is every girl that does this a ROB, but the experience is a rip off if your intention is to get a dance and you get front room conversation or worse with a girl on your lap instead at LD prices. Fortunately, some girls are adaptable and can figure out that it's not working for them and do something more enjoyable for the customer.
  • PrimetimeSchein
    7 years ago
    I agree it's more of a bullshittin tactic. I'm fine with talking but once the dance starts she should be focused on that
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    Also, if i just do one dance for any reason, it's usually because the dance was a rip off, or at the quality where i would probably never dance with the girl again. So basically a waste of money.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    You’d be surprised how many PLs in a club would rather sit and talk all night with a girl sitting on his lap than get lapdances. Guess it doesn’t matter because he’s likely paying for it either way.

I don’t see it as a ROB technic, some women just don’t know when to shut up. Eh, let me change that to MOST women don’t know when to shut up.
  • theDirkDiggler
    7 years ago
    I learned quickly to never ask open ended questions during a dance. Better yet, don't ask questions that don't relate to services at all. What should be a simple answer often just turns into a story.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Incessant chatter may be because she's high on speed.
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Agree. Speed. Also, changes dance position every 10 seconds.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Women in general tend to be more chatty than men.

I've had that happen usually b/c we've been talking just prior to the dance and she has a desire to continue with the topic of conversation - I don't see it as her trying to do something nefarious so all I do is tell her I don't like to talk during the dances and they get it right away and stop talking and focus on my dance.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
    In the off chance im enjoying the topic i will grope during the dance. A few can dance and talk simultaneously. If its one way contact only i am one and done if they cant multi task(talk and dance).
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I had one that POed me.

Was at a black dive in Atlanta (Babes) - was getting dances at a hightop table - club has limited seating so there's an early-30s AA guy sitting on the other side of the table from me - he asks the girl dancing for me a quesrion and she answers then they start talking back and forth for most of the song while she was dancing for me - she was dancing with her back to me while engaged in the convo with the guy next to me - it was getting to be too much so I turn her around and told her I was the one paying her not him, she apologized and quit the talking.

I don't think the guy next to me did it to be rude, he looked a little bit slow and thus not self-aware, and to me it looked like she kept answering his questions not to be rude to him but she should've not let it go on that long.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Another dancer coming up to talk to the dancer dancing for me it's a pet -peeve of mine - I def don't mind if it's a 10-second convo but often times it drags on to where I've pushed off the girl dancing for me and told her I was done and didn't pay her for that dance (total boner killer)
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I like talking to strippers in general, and enjoy talking to them in dances, provided the context is right. E.g.,

- Any and all sex talk is good :)
    - Any non-sex talk, as long as it is interesting and fun, is fine, as long as I get extra latitude to let my hands roam while this is going on. I sometimes verbally make it clear to the stripper that that's the quid-pro-quo. I'll say it in the form of a compliment, "I love when you look in my eyes and we talk about fun things, and you ignore my hands roaming while it's going on; such a turn on to have a regular conversation while we're doing something perverted". Okay, I don't think I phrase it quite so dorkily, but you get the idea: I thank her for something, sometimes mid-dance, that she might not have realized is going on. Often, from then on it's "our thing", and I'm happy.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    I'd like to see the ass fall off. :)
  • bvino
    7 years ago
    I don't mind a little talk on the front part of the back room experience but if a girl is just running her mouth I figure she is either nervous, high, or trying to create a distance between herself and her behavior. It is a nuisance and I will bail if if it goes too long. On a side not: I think VinceMichaels would make a great governor.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    One and done girls. I’m not having a conversation with you when I’m paying for lapdances.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It can be a sign that the dancer is nervous. Some folks have nervous energy that gets them chatting.

However, I will redirect the dancer to the task at hand (or so to speak). Since you have the cash -you are the one who controls what she does and what she gets.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Front room friendliness, select the girl, feed her money, build intimate rapport. Don't take her into the backroom to see what she does. No. Invite her to the back room because she is already letting you lead it. Best is a front room makeout session.

And as she opens herself to you in that way, be sure to take her home with you to continue and to keep on seeing her regularly.

SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion