tuscl

Disrespected

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
A busty stripper was dancing on stage and I decided to tip her. Just as I was reaching for her thong with a dollar bill in my hand, another PL walks up and tosses about ten $1 bills at her feet. I felt disrespected. Should I wait in the parking lot for this guy and pop a cap in his ass?

25 comments

• shailynn
    7 years ago
    If this was at an 8 Mile Club maybe you can challenge him to a hip hop freestyle battle to settle the score.
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Wait til 2 AM.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    ^^^ Now that 's a Detroit answer.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I blame the girl - if she didn't have those big tits neither of you would have probably been at the stage and all this would have been avoided.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Strip clubs are seedy places and are gonna have seedy people aka assholes
  • BruiserKC
    7 years ago
    Be thankful he didn't have a roll of quarters wanting to make it hail. Strippers tend to not like that.
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    For your safety forget the hole thing & move on
  • Lurker_X
    7 years ago
    At least you saved a dollar versus giving it and seeing a wad of one's presented right after you!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    Not gonna make any assumptions since I wasn't there and don't know the circumstances, but this reminds me of a douche bag I saw at a nude club. The guy sat off in a corner, and every time a dancer went up the pole, he would quickly walk up to the stage and toss a cloud of $1 bills at the bottom of the pole. Like probably 20 at a time. The reason I call him a douche is that he made no effort to interact with the dancer. I didn't get the feeling that he was embarrassed to tip the dancers, or didn't know how to tip nude dancers. It felt more like the tipping wasn't even about the dancers, it was all about him.

So I waited in the parking lot until he left the club and then I put a cap in his ass, yo!
  • anonlvone
    7 years ago
    also, I think mdfmk888 has the right idea in handing a $20 to the dancer if possible. if you lay it on the stage, she may not always realize who it's from and potentially save her the trouble of having to ask multiple customers
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I would let it slide. I think it is funny that a PL has to be an alpha by putting more money down at the stage. And if he does it next to me I will shamelessly sit and stare at the stripper and reap some benefit from his tip, for free!

Another disrespectful move is when there is a lonely stage tip on the rack and another PL will sit down in front of it as if he put it there! (Dude, if you are too cheap to tip a dollar yourself, you shouldn't even be in the club.)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    It’s a smart move to let it slide. I’m guessing you didn’t think the dancer was special (since you tipped her $1). Let it go. The other guy may have wanted more. Sure - he acted rude - when he interrupted your move - but it’s not worth throwing down over.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I would have responded by making it rain $30K and then watch the other guy walk away with his tail between his legs. That would show him.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I would have taken my dollar back and given it to the bathroom troll for handing me a paper towel to wipe my hands.

That would show her who’s more important.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    Jack, you are totally missing the point. The key issue is whether her tits were fake or real. If they were bolt ons then you had no business tipping her. If they were real, then you should have tipped her more than a dollar. Please do better next time.
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    Jack, a true PL would have responded by pulling the dollar back and putting a 20 in her thing instead. ;)

So what did you do? Inquiring minds want to know.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I put the dollar in her thong. I later fucked her in VIP.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    It also kinda depends - if I see a PL taking forever tipping the dancer on stage, I'll intrude if I also wanna get the dancer's attention, o/w I'll give him his space
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    Based on @jackslash’s update - I’d say he wins! The disrespect felt was hopefully temporary - as fucking her in vip is a good way to confirm that you were the man!
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ Only if the other $10 tip dude was the cuckold in the VIP room!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ the $10 tip guy is still sitting in the corner of the vip room! Jack told him to sit down - and shut up - and watch and learn how a real man uses a $10 whore...
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    ^ teach that $10 cuck what a snowball is!
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    ^ That’s making good use of a cuck! He needs to learn to say “Thank you sir. May I have another?”
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I know from experience Jacks experience is common in Deteoit clubs. D-bags throw a lot of money on stage and never go to VIP.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion