Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Why are so many whores so slutty?

S
SupremerulerVIP114258

Illinois

8 yrs ago · 1 min read

?

Replies (14)Latest

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Why ask why?

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

The answer is in the question...

Profile picture for Mate27
Mate27
•

lol! Luv it....

Kind of like if a tree falls in the woods?

It is what it is.

Profile picture for shailynn
shailynn
•

I'm not asking why? I'm just glad they are.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

"To slut or not to slut - that is the question"

Profile picture for Eve
Eve
•

Why is water wet?

Profile picture for CouldBe
CouldBe
•

Whites are slutty?!? Who would have thought...

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

What came first - the chicken or the egg?

Who came first - the slut or the whore. Technically - I’d guess more sluts cum - but...

S
Supremeruler
•

^lol. Only money makes whores cum. Amirite.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

^ true! Whores love my big wad - of cash - and they don’t mind if I get some (cash) in their hair!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Without sluts life would be nuch less fun

:)

S
Supremeruler
•

Lmao

Profile picture for Tiredtraveler
Tiredtraveler
•

I agree with Papi

Profile picture for san_jose_guy
san_jose_guy
•

I like slutty women, so I like whores.

SJG

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement