tuscl

Clubs getting busier?

rickdugan
Verified and Certifiable Super-Reviewer
I have to say that the clubs in my area have really picked up over the last year. Trumponomics in action. ;)

Now I have mixed feelings about this. While I am happy to see the strip club model continue to thrive, thereby ensuring that they will be around for a long time to come, it has driven up my cost of OTC. When you have so many guys with fatter bank accounts from markets and fatter paying jobs, it results in more guys spending more in clubs and driving up demand. I have had to up my OTC payments by approx. 30% to keep things flowing.

Anyone else seeing the same thing in your area?

13 comments

• lick-that
    7 years ago
    NJ & PHL not really. Clubs are kinda busy certain days, but the girls all complaining about guys not spending money. More people, not more money in the clubs.
    Prices...can't really say. OTC hasn't gone up, ITC not really my thing, but LD rooms where I go have crept up slightly. Girls are willing to deal though, so its not a sellers market by any stretch.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Trumponomics, more people with no economic future, so the women turn to whoring in strip clubs, and the men somehow scrape up the money to partake.

SJG
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Nope.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Hey San Jose Guy - most men on here have jobs so they have money to spend unlike you living in your moms basement you fucking twat!
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... I have mixed feelings about this ..."

I'm pro "a rising tide lifts all boats" school of thought - I think $$$ in the club brings more and better dancers and dancers are often happier to be there and a happy dancer often leads to a happy PL.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    The clubs I hit seem to be doing pretty-well but not "damn this place is crazy today/tonight" - i.e. they are kinda at the level of when they have done well in the past and not going thru a low-period
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    RickDugan is a gay cock-sucker!
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    Obama recession pricing in an era of full employment and investments going through the roof is making the clubs busier. Actually parked on the side street at Desires for the first time in 13 years.
  • groundball
    7 years ago
    Not every stripper/"entertainer" is my type, and I'd think what I like you might not. So I'm all for things getting busier. A club with a good partying vibe is a lot of fun.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Follies continues to draw big crowds.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    tj is kinda stagnant... i don't know why.........

• Book Guy
    7 years ago
    Seems to me that the answer is more a demographic shift than an economic explanation. In other words, I think stripping is becoming more "mainstream" and is less stigmatized than it used to be. This has good and bad implications, of course, for us TUSCLers.

Another point, though ... if people are really attending more strip clubs (meaning, demand is higher; therefore, if supply remains same, prices can go up) then is it possible better strippers will start attending (a.k.a. working at) clubs, too? In which case, some of the supply increases, and better looking girls providing that supply increases, maybe? So, prices stabilize but quality increases?

Just hoping ..,.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^ Good insight, strip clubs becoming more mainstream.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p…
    SJG
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion