tuscl

Ever seen working girls in a club parking lot

Monday, November 6, 2017 6:50 AM
A several of times leaving a non extras club I have been approached by working girls as I was going to may car. I have never taken up any on their offer because: They look underage(more time than you would think) Frighteningly fugly or badly strung out Felt very unsafe with a car with big mean MOFOs sitting nearby watching her. While it is usually the second reason. The first reason almost always accompanied by the third.

13 comments

• Doces300
    7 years ago
    Never have run into one in the parking lot. But in the dives I frequent they are usually dancing in the club. On club I know, is just a thin cover for a brothel. No reason to hang in the parking lot, when they sell their wares openly in the club.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Yeah, I've seen it. I have never partaken either. Though there was that one time I picked a stripper up outside the club. She decided that an hour or two with me in a room was preferable to all night at the club.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I’ve never seen it. I’d tend to steer clear of them. I’d also steer clear of the club in the future. It seems to be a sign of a highly questionable area when drug addled whores work the club parking lot. Maybe I’m being too cautious - but I’d wonder how safe my car might be. At the least - I don’t enjoy getting stranger cum on my car...
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When I lived in Dallas, there was an infamous stretch of road named Harry Hines Blvd - girls would be mostly cruising in their car and come up beside you to see if you were interested; many of them were actually young and good looking (I guess needing/wanting to make some quick $$$ to-party/drugs?), some of them would also cruise the SC parking lots but it was not too common. That scene (cruising Harry Hines) was mostly cleaned up in thr late-2000s when there was a lady-mayor in office. I lived in the area in the 2000s when this occurred but locals would tell me back in the 1980s it was 100x what I saw in the 2000s.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    About a year+ ago was going into a small black club I visit frequently - it was a late-afternoon and therr were a couple of girls outside the door in street clothes (I assumed they were dancers but not sure) - I walk into the club and 10 seconds later one of the girls outside comes into the club and approaches me and asks me if I wanted to go to a hotel with her and her friend; turned it down b/c she was not my type (not thick/curvy) and wasn't really in the mood and just wanted to chill at the club.
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Yeah, once I was at La Chambre here in Detwaaa, and this chick hales me as I'm walking to the club. I decided to partake and got a lousy BJ. Shit !!
  • mark94
    7 years ago
    Never, but I do remember Harry Hines Blvd.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    dang. wish i knew that back then. i used to drive thru dfw area a fair amount back then.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I personally have not seen such. Our clubs are always under a great deal of LE pressure. But sometimes they are in the main room. Their usually approach is, "Buy me a drink." SJG Hermetic Kabbalah [view link]
  • bang69
    7 years ago
    The club I have seen this mostly happen at is Fannies on industrial Blvd. in Atlanta
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    I've never seen it personally, but there's one place where I'd bet it happens a lot: Atlantic City. For those who don't know, Atlantic City has a semi-famous ho-stroll on Pacific Avenue. Lots of hookers during the warm weather months. And there are several clubs on or near Pacific Ave., so I bet it happens frequently down that way.
  • beekers
    7 years ago
    I had Papi's experience on Northwest Highway in Dallas pre-y2k with a couple of young things cruising.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    Years ago, when Cheaters in Providence was open and the indoor prostitution loophole was also still open, I was leaving the club and hit up by a hooker. I asked, "You do realize that you're asking guys to do something illegal outside of a building where it's nearly impossible to not get laid... legally." She was unimpressed with my logic.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion