tuscl

Ever really piss a stripper off?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
I did once about 6 years ago at the Memphis PP. I was doing a 2 for $40. She was checking out my package on the first song, so I went for the kitty. She jumped up off of my lap and told me never touch her there. Second song was totall flacid.

42 comments

• shadowcat
    18 years ago
    The French are rude...
  • RomanticLover
    18 years ago
    There are strippers who get pissed off when customers REFUSE to PAY them for CONVERSATION.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    45 years ago, I was out behind my girl friend's, fathers barn. I was writing my name in the snow. He Came around the corner and caught me in the act. He was really pissed because it was in his daughters hand writing!!!
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    True FONDL, but it sounds like she was counting on the "ooze" rather than "projectile ejaculation"
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    Seems to me she could hardly take offense at that since she was the one doing the aiming.
  • Yoda
    18 years ago
    IGU: LOL, all things considered, it could have been worse...with the right aim and a two foot range you could have hit her in the face....
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Just thought of a possible one. A stripper quits her club she's been working at for two years because she mysteriously wants to leave the club with me one night. I first told her I wanted to leave but she kept insisting I stay a little longer which turned into a long night. She left with 30 minutes on her shift. The manager said if she walked out that door then don't come back. Just a matter of 2 or 3 weeks later, something she did upset me and I never called her again. I never gave her my phone number or last name. I had hers. Might have upset her by disappearing. I don't know if that would piss off a stripper or not though.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    Another time I accidently pissed one off. She was giving me a lubricated HJ. I blew on her new outfit. She thought that I was only going to ooze out but I shot 2 feet. She has forgiven me.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Strippers learn not to put any faith in our promise to get dances "later". Any stripper who waits to dance for a customer rather than hustling immediate business won't last long in the trade. Flattery about how busy you've been is just their way of buttering up a customer.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I remember one dancer made a comment to me one time I thought was funny "you've been getting a lot of booty." I was thinking I didn't realize you were watching.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Oh, I heard a dancer repeat something that apparently upset her. It was late in the day and a somewhat nice looking dancer asked if I mind if she sits at my table. This was after a group of new dancers were making some rounds making several guys apparently upset at their way of butting in and asking for dances. Anyway I immediately said "I'm not interested in getting a dance." Then she said, "I didn't ask to get a dance, I just asked to join you." She calmed down for a second then said "the last guys I asked told me "get lost bitch, we don't want any fucking dances!" She didn't seem pissed but you could tell she was upset. I told her about her bad timing after the other dancers were ticking all the guys off.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I think a strong hint a dancer has been waiting to dance for you but is not upset is when she says something late in the evening "you've been busy, there's been a train of girls visiting your table."
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    True, FONDL. I absolutely HATE it when people confuse "their" for "they're", for example ... :) ...
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    "... one dancer's rules do not always match other dancer's ..." That's true not only of dancers but of people in general. We all have our own rules which are different from everyone else's, and most of us expect everyone else to follow our rules because ours are the right ones.

Just think about all the little things that others do that bug you - it's because they're rules are different than yours. I once read that the more rules you have and the more rigid you are about them the less happy you are likely to be. I think that's pretty true. A lot of people would rather be right than be happy.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    Perhaps it's obvious, but one dancer's rules do not always match other dancer's. One time, after getting a dance from a girl who let me suck her tits at this one club, I had a dance from a different girl who seemed like a good girl who would do anything, and I start to lick her nipple and she just goes ballistic for no good reason. It's just not fair.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    Lopaw, I've had similar episodes with dancers, but it didn't occur to me for this topic because I didn't DO anything to cause it. If some crazy bitch goes ballistic over my perfectly normal behavior, I wouldn't say I'm pissing her off.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Just a note: If a dancer agrees to dance for me but says she needs to use the restroom first, I will get rid of other dancers or tell them I agreed to get a dance from someone else first. I may not wait though if she just says she'll be back in a few minutes. I'm thinking she's dancing for someone else first and I don't like waiting for some other guy.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    Another example, a dancer asks me for a dance and I say ok but then she says she'll be over in just a few minutes. In less than 2 minutes another attractive dancer sits down with me and asks me for a dance. I say ok (I didn't want to wait on the other dancer since she had something more important to do first). Anyway the second dancer may get upset to see I'm suddenly busy.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    In the situation above I could have really pissed off the one dancer letting accusations fly if I told her what I was thinking. Dancers and some people can get pissed off rather easily for the slightest things. I've probably have upset a number of people without even realizing. It's as simple as tipping one girl but not bothering to get up to the stage to tip another girl. That girl might get upset at me because I didn't pay her much attention. Or else a situation where I get a dance from one dancer but not another. One dancer may feel upset I ignored her. It's easy to upset some people.
  • lopaw
    18 years ago
    The only time I recall ever really pissing off a dancer was when my very last ATF saw me getting dances from another girl. The nerve of me! She proceeded to cuss me out in spanish, and then for the big finale she threw her shoe at me. Thank god it missed. She was quite the hothead.

This is why I don't do the ATF thing anymore. It can get too damn dangerous.
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    I suddenly remember another dancer who seemed to be a bit pissed off at me after I spent some time talking to and then getting some dances from another dancer. I didn't even realize I was being watched and monitored. Apparently a dancer who I had slept with recently was watching me more closely than I realized when I was visiting the strip club. My mistake was I apparently spent too much time either talking to or just with another dancer. Apparently this particular dancer thought I shouldn't be spending hardly any time with any other dancer and the accusations were flying loudly the second I left the dance room to go sit back down. I didn't even see what the big deal was. The dancers dance for several customers so why shouldn't I be able to get dances from other dancers? I chalked it up to her being a drama queen. She seemed to be ok after I said I wasn't sleeping with the other dancer. I guess I was getting a real girl friend experience that time.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I meant to add, the other problem with getting her rules in advance is that more often than not by second song, we're doing all kinds of stuff she would have forbidden at the start.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I agree with Doug that most dancers, at least the ones I deal with, are very tolerant of touching that crosses the line for them. It's not like they feel horribly violated or anything. It's just more intimate or risky than they want to have become a regular part of their dances. They don't make a big deal about it because they know that could put a pall over the rest of the dance. And they appreciate that a certain amount of impromptu trial and error envelope pushing is a big part of the excitement. As long as you pick up on their signals and respect them, they're cool about it.

I also know the type that Book Guy writes about who assume their own petty rules must be universal to all dancers, and I must have learned to spot that type because I rarely get them anymore.

And I can't stand a dancer telling me "her rules" upfront, because it take all the fun out of finding out for myself. If she tells me she doesn't have any rules, though, what do I do? Anything I fucking feel like. (Duh!)
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    lesson I learned on the golf course from some nasty cursing, If you hit the golf ball too far towards a group of people, don't yell and ruin their possible golf shot. Just play stupid and be quiet. hmmm, funny how they cursed and yelled all the way across the golf course but said nothing at all when they saw me and 2 other guys even though they had a large group.

The group behind us hit as far as I did and hit their ball not far from us. My group wasn't the least bit upset. Some people take things way too seriously.
  • shadowcat
    18 years ago
    FONDL: Add to that, that any dancer can change her rules whenever she wants. That can vary from day to day and customer to cusomer. Dancers that were giving me averages dances 6 months ago have turned into sex freaks. They know me better. They trust me more and they appreciate my repeat business. They also somehow know what the other dancers (competition) are doing for me. If a dancer immediately goes after my package. I push the envelope. Like the rest of you. I have had my hand gently pushed away and/or have heard "that is a NO NO or you're being bad". I usully don't ask "What are your rules". If she says no touching the kitty, then I know that if I try, I am going to get rejected. But if I don't know that upfront. Then I can give it a shot. Since I didn't know. Right?
  • casualguy
    18 years ago
    The dancers have ticked me off a whole lot more than I believe I've ever done to them. There was one time a dancer seemed to be ticked off and I had no clue why. Actually since I had been over to her house (not sleeping with her though) and knew her name I guess you could say I knew her better than just a normal dancer. For some strange reason she seemed to expect me to buy her something and when I said no she went off.

The worst name calling I ever heard though was on the golf course after I hit a golf ball so far it landed near the Green on a Par 4 hole meaning it's supposed to take 2 hits to get to the green. I saw my golf ball approaching the people near the green and yelled "FOOORTH" Then I heard the nastiest name calling I ever heard. I didn't think I hit anyone. Probably ruined someones golf shot yelling Forth. Some golfers take the game too seriously especially when they aren't playing for money. I've seen golf clubs getting thrown around and all kinds of ranting on the golf course worse than any strip club. Yet some people claim they play that game to relax. Those golfers who did the name calling I think deserved what they got. They held up my small group all day when most polite golfers let the better and faster ones play through so they aren't holding others up all day. They even had the manager come out and talk to us on the next hole. (They stayed at the club house not saying a word while we played on.) The manager saw on a par 3, all 3 of us guys were within a matter of a few feet on the hole on the green on our first shot across the water. He didn't say much at all except to let us know they were mad. Some golfers get so upset you'd think someone vandalized their brand new car for any little minor infraction on their golf game.
  • FONDL
    18 years ago
    I don't remember ever pissing off a dancer, although plenty of them have pissed me off. Like DougS, I rarely push the envelope, and the few times I've been mildly chastised I honestly didn't know I was breaking a rule.

Which raises an interesting question - how does one know what the rules are? Many times I've asked a girl what her rules are, only to be told that she doesn't like to discuss that in advance or that she doesn't have any. So then what does one do? What I've always done is to proceed slowly so that she knows what's coming (no pun intended) and has plenty of time to react before I've crossed some unknown line.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    I'm conservative about pushing the envelope of acceptable touching, so I can honestly say that I've never had a girl pissed off that I'd touched her where she didn't want my fingers venturing.

I've asked many of my dancer favs how they react to guys exploring past their limits, and surprisingly, the majority - if they are telling the truth, are very tolerant of it. Most claiming that the first "offense" is met with the guys hand being pushed away from the area in question, or maybe a "you can't touch me there!"

Come to think of it Maybe I should test the waters more often, if that is the only negative ramifications! Actually, it's usually on the the 2nd and 3rd offfenses tha draw the ire. My prev ATF who is full of spunk and won't take shit from anyone, tells me that on the second offense, she will "accidentally" catch the guys face with her shoe - the heal, if she can maneuver it there, pretending like she was just trying to lift her leg over to change positions. She supposedly has bloodied several faces.

Another fav says she just embarrasses the crap out of the guy by calling him out on his offense loud enough that everyone can hear, so that he's too embarrassed that he has to leave, or so embarrassed that he will never try that again with her.
  • DougS
    18 years ago
    Other than the usual shunning with my "maybe later" response to a dance request, or the times that I've hurt/pissed them off by dancing with other girls, I can only think of one instance where I knew I really pissed off a dancer.

I think I've related the story before, but several years back at what is now Scores near O'Hare in Chicago (then it was called Diamond Girls, Dream Girls, or something like that), I had a persistent dancer that was wanting me to buy some dances from her. Finally, she asked me if I wanted a "sample dance" to see if she could convince me how good she is... Well, sure, why not... what did I have to lose? I said "ok", and she then proceded to sit on my lap and started a little grinding and sticking her tits in my face... and doing the Stevie Wonder thing, etc.

I really wasn't into her, and her "sample" wasn't convincing. When she was done, she said that I owed her $20 for the dance. I told her that she'd told me it was a "sample dance" and to me that implied that it was a free sample, and there's no way that I was paying her for that.

She went off on me, calling me every name in the book - might've even been in alphabetical order, 'cause she surely didn't miss a name. I just walked away from her in mid-rant. I half-expected one of the bouncer/usher guys to come over and see what I'd done, but no one ever did.
  • Book Guy
    18 years ago
    Thing is, plenty of girls have a hot-trigger and think "every" girl and guy ought to be the same. Some girls go IDIOTIC if you brush up against their tits, or run your fingers through their hair. But it's never, "I personally don't really like that"; rather, it's always, "Girls don't like that, you HAVE TO KNOW THIS you idiot because you are A TOTALLY INSENSITIVE CREEP!" It's interesting how poor they tend to be at understanding their own subjectivity.
  • chandler
    18 years ago
    I pulled back the hair of a girl I thought for sure was into that. Apparently not. She made a big scene over it.

I told a stripper her dance would be better if she took her high boots off. She said she loved her boots and turned ice cold. I think they were her latest outfit purchase.

I can't remember ever getting more than a mild caution for touching or kissing what was off limits. I say a lot of offensive things to strippers and get called an asshole in return, but it's all in the spirit of good-natured banter. I think. There have been plenty of times I've seriously pissed off a flat out bitch by giving her what she had coming, but I take it that's not what this topic is about.
  • DandyDan
    18 years ago
    The only real incident I regret was once telling this one girl she was really hot for a fat chick. That is just something you don't say anywhere. The thing was, she wasn't really all that fat. I have and would end up seeing girls a lot bigger than she was. Anyway, she quit the dance before it was over and went to the dressing room, and who knows what went on there. At least she didn't actually do anything to me.
  • noone123
    9 years ago
    Was at a club where I had an aa dancer sitting and talking to me. I showed little interest because I'm not attracted to aa girls, so eventually she left. I ended up getting dances from two other girls in the club, and on my way out to smoke she was looking at me with this shocked but pissed look on her face (the eyes wide "how could you" look). She didn't say anything but she looked pissed off. Am I required to be attracted to every girl in the club?
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Holy Shit!
    You had to go back to 2007 to find this thread???
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I can only assume he came across this 8+ y/o thread while he was doing some random web search.

Nice to see besides shadowcat that lopaw and Chandler are still going strong on TUSCL.
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Sure beats what's become of Yoda. And isn't Casualguy still posting under another name?
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    And don't leave out DandyDan!
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Yes. Casualguy is still with us. He is pretty easy to spot. :)
  • chandler
    9 years ago
    Yeah, the tinfoil hat gives him away, but don't let him know.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I've had my fair share of pissed off striipoers over the years. Every time they felt entitled to my money, and I had politely declined in favor of spending in other girls. I suspect that alcohol or other drugs were often involved.
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I haven't seriously pissed off a dancer in several years, that I know of. Some people get upset so easy over little things.
  • Lone_Wolf
    9 years ago
    I like to party and banter with the ladies. It is really easy to have some off the wall comment taken out context by a dancer.

I had one dancer go off on me over some nothing comment that I can't even remember. Its impossible to know what baggage is lurking just underneath the surface ready to erupt with these honeys.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion