tuscl

A movie that will give you nightmares.

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Now showing on Netflix "Teeth". The story of an adorable, cute, innocent girl next door type that just happens to have teeth in her vagina.

22 comments

• joc13
    7 years ago
    Noooooooooo. My subconscious did not need that ammunition against me.

Dolls, clowns, and now pussies with teeth.
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    as long as she doesn't bite down hard it might add nicely to the experience. butt i'm glad it ain't real.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I've seen the cover box for the movie with her in the tub and the teeth down at the appropriate location but never watched it. LOL my wife and I knew what it was about just from that. One day we may satisfy our morbid curiosity and watch it. We are doing the same with "The Human Centipede". We just can't bring ourselves to watch it (yet).
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I remember one weird class in High School our teacher had us reading all these sexual weird short stories. One of those had some guys who had a plan to fuck girls with teeth in their vaginas. In the story the girls routinely dismembered men they met. These guys had a plan. They met the girls but brought along wood dildos. They popped in the wood dildos and broke away all those teeth. Then they fucked happily ever after. Supposedly it was a story of how women lost their teeth. Weird crap. I couldn't believe all this stuff was approved reading material for High School.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Trucidos - And you have the nerve to ask if there are bad people on this site. Judging by your number of reviews and smart ass remarks, I'll consider you to be just another attention seeking troll that can't get any.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Back in the day, the original "I Spit on Your Grave" was the movie about getting your dick cut off. There's a scene where a dude is getting a HJ in the bathtub by the woman and she takes a knife while he isn't paying attention and she cuts it off. He went from Mr. Happy to Ms. Bloody Unhappy in seconds!
  • Doces300
    7 years ago
    Trucidos - And you have the nerve to ask if there are bad people on this site. Judging by your number of reviews and smart ass remarks, I'll consider you to be just another attention seeking troll that can't get any.

shadowcat +50
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    We don’t want girls to use their teeth when giving us blowjobs, I didn’t think her other mouth would have teeth!
  • lotsoffun201
    7 years ago
    I fell asleep watching it.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I've seen Teeth, Human Centipede, Cabin Fever, and have decided that the body horror genre is really not my taste. Even the new Evil Dead was just a gorefest without a plot. There are some quality body horror movies like The Fly with Jeff Goldblum, but these are few and far between.
    Speaking of remakes, what jackass is driving this raping of our 80s favorites: Evil Dead, Robocop, Poltergeist, Ghost Busters - all of these remakes are just schlocky bullshit without the wit or soul of the originals. Seriously, it is infuriating to see our childhood favorites destroyed by money-grubbing producers. What's next? Jaws?
  • s275ironman
    7 years ago
    I had to do some digging to find this article.

https://www.menshealth.com/sex-women/vag…

Sure "Teeth" may just be a movie, but the story above should serve as a warning that this can actually happen in real life.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    Watched it. A decent, kind of boring, dark comedy. Adequately captured the horny desperation of teenagers and the minefield a young sexy girl has to navigate to keep dudes out of her panties. Also captured the religious dogma brain washing kids get messing with their heads. Worth a watch.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @mdfmk888, @gammanu95,

I agree with gammanu's comments about the stupid remakes, especially the new Ghostbusters which I simply refuse to watch. But I thought the remake of I Spit on Your Grave was actually pretty good. I even thought the sequels were pretty decent. I guess there's no accounting for taste.

I thought the original Human Centipede movie was trying to make a point... and then I saw the two sequels and I don't even know what the hell the screenwriter was trying to say anymore.

I also saw Teeth. It wasn't bad considering what it was. It definitely made me grab my Johnson once or twice.

I know it's controversial, but I think the best and scariest horror movies nowadays are the so-called found-footage horror movies with the shaky cameras, e.g, the Blair Witch Project, and all of its imitators.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    I thought the newer I Spit on Your Grave remake was good.

I liked Cabin Fever too. I am a fan of Eli Roth, and I loved Hostel. I don't know of a better horror movie since Hostel myself. Horror has always been a difficult genre to pull off well. Classics are few and far between.
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot, I thought Eli Roth's The Green Inferno wasn't bad. Mostly because I believe environmentalists and Social Justice types are full of shit and it was pleasant to watch them get eaten by cannibals LOL.
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I loved Hostel. Hostel 2 was fun - but not as much fun as the original. Human centipede wasn’t frightening to me. It seemed too clinical to be frightening. I think the second (or maybe third) human centipede was a bit more rough - and it was more interesting.

I enjoy Eli Roth movies too.
  • wildbourbon
    7 years ago
    I'm enjoying "Stranger Things", a series on Netflix right now for those of you who like extra-dimensional sci-fi.
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    Stranger Things is pretty good.

@BHF I want/need to watch The Green Inferno now. Eli has such a good vision for the horrific. The scene in Hostel where the main character passes down the hallway of horrors and passes by door after door is brilliant.

LOL to this day I don't care to visit Romania and Eastern Europe IRL because of the Hostel series. I'm scurred!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    @SirLapdancealot, I'm with you on Eastern Europe. I used to want to visit the Czech Republic and Hungary because the bitches are supposed to be hot as shit... but then what if the kidnappers from the Hostel movie run out of victims and decide to travel west? For all I know they can even find me here in Jersey LOL
  • SirLapdancealot
    7 years ago
    @BHF And those Eastern European bait chicks in Hostel were hot as shit too!

And just be careful of those Slovakian strippers out there in Jersey. And if she has a bloodhound dog tattoo, RUN!!!
  • BurlingtonHoFactory
    7 years ago
    ^^

:)
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    @SirLDAlot and @BurlingtonHF - I agree - the bait girls were very hot in Hoatel. It’s kinda hit me from two sides - as I want to see if there are hot as fuck girls in certain Eastern European countries - but I’d never enjoy it as I’d be shitting myself looking to see guys with leather aprons coming for me!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion