tuscl

So how are u today?

Saturday, November 4, 2017 10:03 AM
Me? I see a messed up weather forecast. Supposed to be highs around 80 for the next few days, got my air on, then we change back to winter highs around 59 for a few days. Thinking about playing a game of monopoly on my iPad but these 2 hot lesbians going at it on my tv are distracting. :) You?

4 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    No one cares. Either post this worthless BS on your facebook page or go play in the street with Trucidos.
  • Rick999
    7 years ago
    I have no idea who trucidos is. If you don't care for a thread just don't post to it. You can go play in the street with Trucidos since you know more about him or her than I do. I have better things to do. Sorry if u wasted a millisecond posting on this silly thread. It obviously got your panties in a wad or something.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I just use [view link], look up the weather forecasts, updated regularly and from the US Weather Service, by zip code. [view link] The closer you get to the time of interest, the more accurate it is. SJG My Hero, since he originally made these statements: NBC News - Muhammad Ali on not going to war [view link] [view link] [view link] miggs : "Let The Games Begin" starring LINDSAY [view link] Lester Young [view link]
  • Cashman1234
    7 years ago
    I hope everything worked out for you. Lesbians can be distracting. Messed up weather forecasts can ruin the day for many folks. However, lesbian weather girls might be distracting enough so that I don’t care about the weather.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion